Sled stolen in Revi thurday night

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rotten mtf...ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats it gonna take for the sytem to change. Throw these C -suckers in a deep dark hole and bury them! I bet that they even go on sites like this to see where everyone is going. They need to be super organized to pull this chit off like that! If they are comming on here...they better take heed to what some of us are saying because if one of us is lucky enough or unlucky enough to catch one of them trying to jack someones stuff....it will be the last thing the azzhole EVER tries to steal under his own power for a long time! Beat the ever lovin Chit outta them and then scratch your face all up and call the cops....purley self defense! Cut their fugging hands off like they do in other countries for stealing and maybe the crime rate would drop...Think?! Our fugging justice syetem is a freakin joke. No wonder we are a haven for fuggiing crime and chit like this...nothing ever happens except for our insurance rates going through the roof. Bait a trialer and wait....kinda like trapping a coyote...but don't let him outta the trap until it suffers REAL long and sloooooowwwww! Even Coyotes have more rights than a theif...at least it should be that way! Low life rotten *&*^&#@$^(*^^% !!!!!!!! .....:rant::rant:

evan3000

Reaction score
Give Telus a call and see what there GPS tracking is worth.

It will work on vehicles when they are started but not on a sled if it is not running.

Maybe if we but GPS as a group as S and M members we can get a smokin deal.

We are looking into Telus for our fleet of trucks.

I do not understand why there has been no bait vehicles/trailers set out?

They do it all the time for vehicles.

Actually the system i am running has a battery built into the unit and lasts for about 7 days after it has been charged off of your sleds electrical system the monthly subscription is $9 per month and, the unit it self is small may be 2"x3"x1", and has a supper strong antenna built in so you could really hide the thing good!!!! it doesn't even look like what you would think a GPS tracker would look like. One more sweet thing is that it is interfaced with Google maps. I would post up pictures but guaranteed these crackheads troll these sites, and I don't want to give them any more knowledge on these units then they need!!!
This guy also does fleet tracking and satellite phone sales

Last edited by a moderator:

Bighairybeast

Reaction score
Security walked by and ten minuites later he did another lap and trailer was gone. He called the cops they found the trailer west at the valley gap and no sled.

Inside job possibilities??? Under payed security guard conveniently at the wrong side of the hotel at the right time?? Seems pretty ballsy to me to rip something off from a hotel that has active security.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ur right badss there all on here watching what people are doing i said that once before and everyone jumped on me for it :d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ur right badss there all on here watching what people are doing i said that once before and everyone jumped on me for it :d

Well I never saw that Boost or I would have been backin ya up bro! Why in the world would anyone jump on you over posting that? Thats just plain idiocy....anyone that doesn't think that theifs aren't on the internet woud be the stupid ones! ...and if they are on here than they should be listening to what some of us are saying...its not a threat....ITs a fugging promise!....someone gets caught doin this chit by a lot of people on here and they need to know that they are going to get the lickin of their life! Thats a promise! I know there is gonna be people that will say, "oh don't do it cause your gonna get in trouble...or don't take the law into your own hands." Thats a cop out as well... you aren't gonna tell me that the average person who cathces a theif in the act that is a sledder or a hot rodder....is gonna ask the person to stay put POLOITLY and sit there and wait like a good bad guy? to what? Call the cops who might not even show up!???? Really...not this dude and I speak for many others. Boost if someone went after your rod and tried that....I would be terrified to think what would happen and alot of us feel that way about ALL OF OUR POSSESSIONS...its time that law makers and enforment officers take it up a notch and fugging protect the tax paying hard workin man and women and treat these Arseholes like the scum they are...and if anyone on here doesn't agree...thats plain sucks but that is my opinion and I really don't care. All I can say is stay the FUG away from my chit if you are thinkin about stealin it and care about the quality of your life afterward if your caught! ...so if you are theif readin this ...you best he takin heed....because I am speaking for alot of people when I say that...!!!!

Last edited:

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I never saw that Boost or I would have been backin ya up bro! Why in the world would anyone jump on you over posting that? Thats just plain idiocy....anyone that doesn't think that theifs aren't on the internet woud be the stupid ones! ...and if they are on here than they should be listening to what some of us are saying...its not a threat....ITs a fugging promise!....someone gets caught doin this chit by a lot of people on here and they need to know that they are going to get the lickin of their life! Thats a promise! I know there is gonna be people that will say, "oh don't do it cause your gonna get in trouble...or don't take the law into your own hands." Thats a cop out as well... you aren't gonna tell me that the average person who cathces a theif in the act that is a sledder or a hot rodder....is gonna ask the person to stay put POLOITLY and sit there and wait like a good bad guy? to what? Call the cops who might not even show up!???? Really...not this dude and I speak for many others. Boost if someone went after your rod and tried that....I would be terrified to think what would happen and alot of us feel that way about ALL OF OUR POSSESSIONS...its time that law makers and enforment officers take it up a notch and fugging protect the tax paying hard workin man and women and treat these Arseholes like the scum they are...and if anyone on here doesn't agree...thats plain sucks but that is my opinion and I really don't care. All I can say is stay the FUG away from my chit if you are thinkin about stealin it and care about the quality of your life afterward if your caught! ...so if you are theif readin this ...you best he takin heed....because I am speaking for alot of people when I say that...!!!!

X2! here in Sicamous

Rodzilla

Reaction score
I think people should just let the RC's do their jobs,they are doing a great job already.......... HAHAHAHA I even laugh when I typed it!

There is no money to be made in finding stolen goods,,,,handing out tickets and DUI's = revenue = happier superiors. :rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually disagree with you guys. Most theft is a crime of opportunity. Very rarely are they planned with great detail. Thieves may check these sites, but they do not stalk people to figure out where they are going, track who is going to be in town each weekend, etc. Maybe if they are, people should stop posting about all the fancy crap they are hauling around and where they are going.....;) Most thieves see an opportunity to steal someone's stuff and they take it. Most people just gotta be smart about it.....did someone come and chat to you when u were loading up in the parking lot? Maybe hung out behind your trailer a little too long? followed you from the gas station?

This one seems fishy...Trailer quickly stashed in the bush, no sled on the highway, sure sounds like local knowledge of the area, someone knows something there, but often times people never seem to speak up. All of a sudden they see some jobless bum who was riding a 10 yr sled last week, now has a brand new boosted M8....c'mon. Unfortunately sleds are easy to rip the decals off and you will have a hard time distinguishing it from others unless you are up close and personal.

And what's with all this talk of causing harm to them, if it was me, I wouldn't ever post anything up that could be used against me later (like in court)........;)

what'll happen.....I don't know, I ain't saying though.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My solution is to ride old junk. No one's going to risk time for my sled.
Plus you're one of them thar gun freak guys too....the fear of riding your old rusty iron isn't as large as the fear of them boom sticks...hahaha.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright here's my two cents on it.#1 Guys post in their signatures what they have for toys, #2 Guys post where their riding, what their riding and and what weekend their doing it, #3 I almost guarantee that the people commiting these crimes are locals in the sledding towns and most likely are on this site scoping. So dont advertise, but its a little hard cause the crooks know that when the snow falls the fancy rigs pull into town and they know that the enclosed trailers are housing some nice toys.

The cops will never do a bait trailer because of the legalities of it and it could be considered a form of entrapment, and we all know the crooks have more rights then the tax payers.

If this did happen in the space of 10 minutes, which I doubt, Then these guys are f ing good and there's nothing you can do, if they want your stuff their going to get it. THe most you can do is make sure everything is locked up even double locked and have lots of insurance and go about your day.

Has anyone thought of asking some local HONEST, teens or an adult thats into the sport to watch certain areas for a small fee. Just like the idea of paying the ticket girl at the staging area an extra buck per guy to stay for the day and watch the staging area parking lot, most crooks wont hit and area if there someone watching it. If you get three hundred guys riding on a given day then she could make some serious coin, you could do the same at a hotel, heck if I was an honest kid or teen, adult whatever in one of these towns I would gladly do it to make some extra money.

JUst saying:d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
And what's with all this talk of causing harm to them, if it was me, I wouldn't ever post anything up that could be used against me later (like in court)........;)

I agree with ya on that....Just my luck ,,that is what would get me..

I still think disabeling the tow vehicle and and locking the pizz out of everything is the way to go,,,
And maybe stay at the police station!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its to bad that it is so far away for me to the mountains. i mean if i lived close to the hills i would graciously donate my and my 200 excavator time to dig a nice pit (or grave) for whomever caught someone stealing sleds,tlrs and trucks. but hey, maybe them thieves need to go for a cold trailer ride to Alberta? or maybe im just thinkin too hard about this. maybe they need to have their mouths taped and doubled up the hill,stripped and left to find a way out! but make sure you write "i am a sled thief" on them in permanent marker so nobody gets a silly idea like helping them out.
but thats my opinion, i could be wrong

but i damm well doubt it!!!

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Plus you're one of them thar gun freak guys too....the fear of riding your old rusty iron isn't as large as the fear of them boom sticks...hahaha.

You must have me confused with my redneck neighbour??

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not investigated but a buddy has a motion alarm in his trailer triggered by movement, if you give the trailer a push (4 place enclosed) it sets off an audible for about a minute. He arms it from a remote. Might be worth it to set one up.

98sumitt

Reaction score
Too bad our insurance rates just went up, --again. Maybe it will get bad enough that some of the local businesses will finally put some pressure on the cops to do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of all this BS. I realise that it wil never completely end but if people start to stay away from hotels etc that don't have decent security then maybe they will start to feel it as well. I would gladly pay another $10 per night if it meant that there was a few guys outside patrolling the parking lot etc or atleast have some cameras and signs warning about video surveillance. We can't all park in the prime spot in front of the office windows, unfortunately, so they should be able to give us some sort of peace of mind when we do have to park in the back etc. as they would have a pretty quiet winter if we all decided to go elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.

motomike450r

Reaction score
I agree that it is a combination of opportunity and being prepared to "strike" when a nice sled or enclosed hauler behind a $50k+ truck pulls in. Thieves have alot of time to think of how to efficiently steal our stuff.
I am surprised I haven't heard more about cameras in the hotel parking lot, I mean if they have security patrolling. Although I am sure it would be a black truck tinted windows plate# obscured. I know the laws are a little different here in Utah than up north, it's a safe bet everyone in Utah who owns a sled has a gun...just sayin

98sumitt

Reaction score
I agree that it is a combination of opportunity and being prepared to "strike" when a nice sled or enclosed hauler behind a $50k+ truck pulls in. Thieves have alot of time to think of how to efficiently steal our stuff.
I am surprised I haven't heard more about cameras in the hotel parking lot, I mean if they have security patrolling. Although I am sure it would be a black truck tinted windows plate# obscured. I know the laws are a little different here in Utah than up north, it's a safe bet everyone in Utah who owns a sled has a gun...just sayin

Yes, exactly. At least your laws give the average property owner a "little room" to protect whats his.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i wouldn't mind having a hand cannon with me!!lol

Top Bottom