Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread Getting too far so...: If Red Plates had the sled riding / logging road driving skills to match the Zeros in their bank account we wouldn't have this discussion... I guess 3 trips a year don't let you get that practiced up... Us Bro-cals getting 30 days a year in, hitting the early 7 am deep pow-die-pie...

If you drive a 3/4 ton you are confused.
30 days for the winter? I ride 30 days in February....

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ron.jpg

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check BO's post history he has 28 total the last 16 have been nothing but Alberta bashing, something must have happened to set this kid off

Maybe his vape is broken and his mom took away his fidget spinner.....

Hey BO Fawk guy, im just poken the bear. Its's harmless fun for me, don't dish it out if ya can't take it.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To get this thread back on track...three of us are heading up this weekend from the Edmonton area. Got an extra spot in the 28' enclosed if anyone wants to bum a ride. We will be driving right to the snow line so no need to worry about riding rocks and wearing your skags. Any takers PM me

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly, he has lots of spare time. Its not like he rides very much.

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To get this thread back on track...three of us are heading up this weekend from the Edmonton area. Got an extra spot in the 28' enclosed if anyone wants to bum a ride. We will be driving right to the snow line so no need to worry about riding rocks and wearing your skags. Any takers PM me

No Thanks, Ill meet you there. I just purchased a triple axle burandt trailer to tow behind my 2018 Lifted duramax. Time to break in my new 850 turbo 175 with a carbon tunnel. Looking forward to the 8 hour trip while drinking busch and blocking the trail in the morning with my red plates showing.

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Thanks, Ill meet you there. I just purchased a triple axle burandt trailer to tow behind my 2018 Lifted duramax. Time to break in my new 850 turbo 175 with a carbon tunnel. Looking forward to the 8 hour trip while drinking busch and blocking the trail in the morning with my red plates showing.

If my half ton has air bags and snow tires, can I pull that trailer? Dealer said I'm good for ~10,000lbs

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oooh Barak can take it bud... Sorry can't ride every day bud, gotta work too, we don't all just work for our Daddy'$ oil company and show up and work when we please.

And you guys are getting all heated, Obama just stays his cool, black self and rolls with the punches.

Burandht trailers look sick, If I we're a loaded hick from the Prairies Barak would so rock one of those...

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Real name is: Barak .... Off meds, normally instead of pills and bottles, Baraaaaap be pulling throttles.

Chillaxitives all round Bros... Take a joke, everyone feel better

Jorg Jorgenson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you all forgot the best part of sledding, passing other sleds on blind corners...

And then stopping 2 miles up to have a beer to do it all over again just down the trail

Same blind corner I'll park my burandt edition trailer in the middle of being towed by my half tom with air bags

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may not be a loon like B.O. .... But you still live in Albernia. #SuxBro ... Make the move to "B.ring C.hains" bro, booming here, gas is only $139.9, and we shred 31 days in February although there is only 28 days in Feb. And yes drinking beer in Cabin all day still counts as a ride here too.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may not be a loon like B.O. .... But you still live in Albernia. #SuxBro ... Make the move to "B.ring C.hains" bro, booming here, gas is only $139.9, and we shred 31 days in February although there is only 28 days in Feb. And yes drinking beer in Cabin all day still counts as a ride here too.
It's alberia, get it right jebus

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dropped the F3fiddy off at Kal for some snowflake tires. They have a ton of used ones out back in big pile. Cheap as F&^K. Like i couldnt find 4 that match, but at least they all have the required snowflake needed to drag the 4 place out this weekend.

Top Bottom