Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 206986 Baraaaap Obama is that you?

I like your style Ballz Deep ... We shudd ride when you come this way first box of Busch on Baraaaaaaapp's tab. ... You ride a Doo bud? If so you will fit in good deep in the Monashees and at the top of the hill bud. Call the Oval office next time your in the Mous

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF just happened... haha B1v-wOGIEAA0KeF.jpg

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if my sled is big enough to ride up your ego... Might need some Boost! haha

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i ride a doo. 79 TNT 440 with 174" narrow ski stance...shes tricked out.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are required to wear a flat brimmed monster hat, a mullet and white sunglasses when picking through the used snowflake tire pile in the 403.
Also gotta be talking about how the patch is back and how you're just waiting for a call to go back to the rig. Just need tires til you start making $10k a cheque again then you're buying a new duramax.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how early in the season can you ride from peaks or glacier house? Is Dec 8th a good bet?

Seems as that was your 420th post, we forgive you for being too stoned to find the right thread.

All us Democrats from B.ring C.hains wants to say is: Leave the heated, boot rack, Klim gear, 850cc carrying, backup sled just cause, 4 place trailer at home there bud.

We don't need you clogging up the 4.8 k / 6.5 k / 8.3 K parking spots up, aaaaaaaand hogging up all the room at the Tim's parking lot there too bud. You know? My f-3fitty Super Duche needs lots of room to swing in there, she's wide with the sled deck, and long with the 12' long 174" hanging out the back...

You may wanna try just calling the business that rents the room and owns the lot bud, you think they wood knew thems own business...? But I guess she might be a long distance call for yah from there Stoned & Plain Berta...

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah ok there bud... This there ain't The Twitter bud, you got more than 140 characters to use... Nice retort, the education system has definitely failed sled heads in Saskatchewan.

I heard in Stoon theres two seasons: 1) Winter 2) mosquitoes.

Last edited:

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol this thread is awesome, I could care less about revy conditions but glad I stumbled across this gem.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah ok there bud... This there ain't The Twitter bud, you got more than 140 characters to use... Nice retort, the education system has definitely failed sled heads in Saskatchewan.

I heard in Stoon theres two seasons: 1) Winter 2) mosquitoes.

Lol, yes you are right...those are our two seasons.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched videos, what a bunch of dicks Coke is! Like I knew Coke ruined lives in the oilpatch but this has gone too far bud. ... Baraaaaap switched to Coke yeeeeaaaars ago, went to the dentist one day he says to me: Cokes rotting your teeth bud! I switched to Pepsi that day.

Bet 'Bertans drink the Coke, not cool anymore. Rednecks cry.

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wrong thread.
I disagree knowing whether I can ride from the parking lot tells me what trailer if any to bring for a future date not a current condition. This is the Revelstoke an area subsection is it not.

As for being my 420th post it would be a lot more if it wasn't for the dick head responses that seems to be so common on here from the keyboard Warriors. Really don't find it on the other forums. Seems to be the same old guys beating their dicks together giving each other high-fives.

Drugs are bad mmmmmkay.

Top Bottom