Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
So ... Ride report from today:

Went to The Boulder, was waiting for Willie to show up so I cudd load him up in "The Burandht" ... Willie was 1/2 hour late so Baraaaaap is 4 Busch deep and getsing kinda ****tered. Willie shows up finally, I stumble out of the truck and as I was about to walk over and say hi... I notice I new Cat M8 SnowFlake edition on the back of his trailer behind the Park Avenue... I near ****s myself, I grab the tiiier iron out the back my truck, and I says get the hell out of here with that thing and leave the 15 pack behind.
Willie got de-friended today, we lost another today. She's Doo or Screw-You buds...

Long story short, too depressed and drunk to sled today, so no Ride Reports.

B.O.

Sounds like another president dick head move!

Vernon (BO) has noooooooooooooooo bushhhhhhhhhhhip ski hill for a snow report...........
Got no chaines. No commmunicasssion.
How the hell do I make RR.channels on the road....
51 is the spot with the lake effect.

Hope your faggggggggggg twader mahes ir BRWAPPPP!

#%) oh that is 350 with caps lock. More keys numbers on the keyboard. Try to gogger the one|?
You are smart like google
Trav,,,Doug,,, Thought you guys would be all over this one.

Obama is the best thing on this thread in a long time.......

No snow reports because ther is no new snow....It sucks for early season.

Thay s why everyone with a trailer and even cars can make it to 4km....

Weather is promising and I am sure Obama will be here frome Vernon with his 340 Elan to break into the alpine.....Dont forget that he will carry the super large zip ties for his (wrap through rims and tires) for an awesome grip. (chains)

Oh Yah! Show thwm to me! BWHHAAAAA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brYZ2jfvBww

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should ride revy

I'm currently in the market for a 4 place enclosed. Plan on pulling it with my efthreefiddy with bald all season tires and blocking as much of the staging area as possible when I get stuck and abandon the whole operation so I can rip to the cabin and slam some beers.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Sled Deck vs $ place Early season rant

Free one day trail pass to the first Albertan who shows up with a snowflake symbol on their tires.
Chaz if, walk a couple staging areas with a toonie in yer hand not one set of BC plates with more than 4mm of tread.

Last edited:

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BEL

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool retro deflectors behind the cab, haven't seen those in years!

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to get the ol 4 place up the road early. Last weekend I noticed even the AB boys with decks are parking right in the only turn around spot.

"Did you know that when you die, you don't know your dead? It is the same when you are stupid!"

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A nice big 4-place on a one-way road. Now going to have to back it up a km to find a spot to turn around. I'd be a little pi$$ed if I was above and had to follow waiting to watch the back up all the way.
20171118_142342.jpg

I cant rotate the image, sorry. But Alberta plates!:p

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
What happemed to OOOHH SLLLLAPPP obbama?

They are feeding you information with pictures and you have no input.....

Oh yah. you say your from Vernon, BC but have no other posts in any conditions threads?

Stick to your tire and balancing job at the tire service store..........

We thank you for your earlier insight.
Damn, I forgot. you must be riding the ditches between Veron and Mara because your bald ass BC tires wont allow your four place off the pavement.

Snowball thrown!

Last edited:

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A nice big 4-place on a one-way road. Now going to have to back it up a km to find a spot to turn around. I'd be a little pi$$ed if I was above and had to follow waiting to watch the back up all the way.
View attachment 207174

I cant rotate the image, sorry. But Alberta plates!:p

Really! a "one-way" road. Then why would someone be coming from the other way? Or was he going the wrong way on the "one-way"? oh, and by your picture it looks like you were following him on the "one-way" road. Perhaps this is one of the special "sled deck only" roads.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really! a "one-way" road. Then why would someone be coming from the other way? Or was he going the wrong way on the "one-way"? oh, and by your picture it looks like you were following him on the "one-way" road. Perhaps this is one of the special "sled deck only" roads.
Sorry I misspoke. I meant a single lane road. This is where the guy finally couldn't go any further and parked. We were parked below him. Point is, why try? Do you know how many times these guys jackknife them and get stuck blocking the "one-way road"?? How the heck do you think this is going to turn out if the next guy behind him has a 4-place trailer as well. It turns in a $hit show.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I misspoke. I meant a single lane road. This is where the guy finally couldn't go any further and parked. We were parked below him. Point is, why try? Do you know how many times these guys jackknife them and get stuck blocking the "one-way road"?? How the heck do you think this is going to turn out if the next guy behind him has a 4-place trailer as well. It turns in a $hit show.

That fact that there aren't 20 years of carnage rigs lining the "one-way road" means that there's always a solution. Are you being overly dramatic?

Top Bottom