Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I misspoke. I meant a single lane road. This is where the guy finally couldn't go any further and parked. We were parked below him. Point is, why try? Do you know how many times these guys jackknife them and get stuck blocking the "one-way road"?? How the heck do you think this is going to turn out if the next guy behind him has a 4-place trailer as well. It turns in a $hit show.
Well at least if he's got the highmark he's not blocking anybody from coming down. If he's blocking the road for access to a turn around though that's pretty ignorant.

I agree with many on here though. Big trailers are only good for the big lots.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately many riding areas do not have big lots, and we need to use logging roads to access the areas. The trailers are going to these areas not matter how many haters are out there. Hopefully if your running a trailer on these roads your chained up, and using a radio. You should also know where you can turn around prior to going up the road. if a guy is prepared, there shouldn't be any issues.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Unfortunately many riding areas do not have big lots, and we need to use logging roads to access the areas. The trailers are going to these areas not matter how many haters are out there. Hopefully if your running a trailer on these roads your chained up, and using a radio. You should also know where you can turn around prior to going up the road. if a guy is prepared, there shouldn't be any issues.
Listen to this guy. Snowflake is his name and snowflake symbol on tires is his game. Word.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea, turn around before you go up the hill and back the whole way up... Or even better: leave the 4 placer the f@#$ @ home! You know your last 2 buddies in the trailer are deadbeats and never help, or offer to pay. And your kids can stay home, does a 15/16 year old really need a turbo'd Arctic Cat and $6000 riding gear setup, you can soup the sh#t out of a Cat she's still a Turd, and Baraaaaap will out Doo you all day / all night / all day on the bunny hill...

Bertans are so privileged, no one cares bud, that you make $1900 a day managing that drill rig, and can afford the latest Burandht trailer, and all the trimmings... She just don't matter you are in the Forest / Back Country sharing, ruining it for others... And besides your career sucks anyways, you know you are just a glorified babysitter of Alcoholics and Coke heads, and your crew single handidly is keeping the strip club and dealers open in the small Jerk Water town you rape, pilage, and sideways drill. Leave the 4-6 placer @ home, no one owrs you a parking lot... Heh here's an idea big shot, actually donate to the club, get your fat cat, black gold chasing buddies to pony up and pay for one.

Signed Your Friend:
Baraaaaap Obama

Tire Mounting & Balancing Union Local 420

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am curious how much homemade moonshine you have with your morning Froot Loops BO?

Here's an idea, turn around before you go up the hill and back the whole way up... Or even better: leave the 4 placer the f@#$ @ home! You know your last 2 buddies in the trailer are deadbeats and never help, or offer to pay. And your kids can stay home, does a 15/16 year old really need a turbo'd Arctic Cat and $6000 riding gear setup, you can soup the sh#t out of a Cat she's still a Turd, and Baraaaaap will out Doo you all day / all night / all day on the bunny hill...

Bertans are so privileged, no one cares bud, that you make $1900 a day managing that drill rig, and can afford the latest Burandht trailer, and all the trimmings... She just don't matter you are in the Forest / Back Country sharing, ruining it for others... And besides your career sucks anyways, you know you are just a glorified babysitter of Alcoholics and Coke heads, and your crew single handidly is keeping the strip club and dealers open in the small Jerk Water town you rape, pilage, and sideways drill. Leave the 4-6 placer @ home, no one owrs you a parking lot... Heh here's an idea big shot, actually donate to the club, get your fat cat, black gold chasing buddies to pony up and pay for one.

Signed Your Friend:
Baraaaaap Obama

Chrisp1

Reaction score

Signed Your Friend:
Baraaaaap Obama

Do you accept walk-ins or is by appointment only. I have a slight shimmy at 120 from my 6 place. I have tried multiple arrangements with my fleet of backup turbo'd supercharged and nitro sleds (cats and yammahas) but still same shake. I had the same problem with my stock Goodyear fortitude's on my f-150 @ it was mud and ice build-up. Any help would be appreciated as I'm on my way up now.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Signed Your Friend:
Baraaaaap Obama

I am not bringing the 4 place because I'm bringing my buddies, but because I'm bringing my spare sleds as I can afford them. I'm Leaving the Hyd sled deck at home, because I can. Its much nicer to get into my heated trailer, and change into my nice dry sled gear. Its pretty clear none of you broke ass deck owners know anything about trailers, as you all keep referring to the Burandt trailers as is if it is the S^&T. If Walmart sold trailers, they would be selling Burandts. As for the Alcoholics and Coke heads, don't be a hater. As your cleaning the resin out of your buddies older brothers pipe for a quick buzz, some AB boys will be doing $100 rips off the tool box in their heated trailer while enjoying a double Grey Goose, again cause they can. And you shouldn't be bashing us about our jobs. You don't see us commenting on you giving truckers gobbies for 2 stroke oil while they get their tires changed.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I think the original Willy would have had at least 500 posts by now.B.O. needs to step up his game a little.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jokes on you Snoflaker ... Everyone is laughing at you behind your back... You show up with the best sled on the hill, but the 20 year old Salmon Arm local shows you the hell up and high marks the sh#t out of you on his 2006 Dragon. Only mildly modded too.

You also left out the part where you have to work 21 days straight to make that kind of cheddar, then feeling like a total Zombie you head to Revy for your week off, act like a big shot and clogg up the roads, the bunny hill, and all parking spots.

All the while BC'ers work 3-5 days a week max, make a good living and sled and live in Paradise 33 days a month.

Heh don't knock flipping tires bud, working at Kal Tire ain't bad... I make under minimum wage, but the government subsidy brings me up to a living wage...

Used sled parts and farm gas ain't so bad. Never gave a Hummer for the 2 strokey oil yet.... Yamalube is cheap, works good enuff in the XM. After my last pay raise I upgraded from burning STIHL 2 stroke oil.

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen some fancy blue plated rigs roll into the parking lot before...

However, there are a lot more red and green plates with big trailers. I prefer a deck, simple and easy.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you smoking that sh*t out of a lead pipe? If a kid on a 06 dragon is out riding me, I'm guessing he is a badass rider and I would be buying him GG all night. As for feeling like a zombie, well we already know I can afford to remedy that. I don't clog up the road cause I am an awesome driver, don't plug the parking lots, cause the areas I ride don't have parking lots. Working 5 days a week is pretty close to 21 days in month if my math is correct. I'm not sure where the 33 days a month fits, but I'm guessing you have been burning them a little to close to the filter lately.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iakns.jpg
Jokes on you Snoflaker ... Everyone is laughing at you behind your back... You show up with the best sled on the hill, but the 20 year old Salmon Arm local shows you the hell up and high marks the sh#t out of you on his 2006 Dragon. Only mildly modded too.

You also left out the part where you have to work 21 days straight to make that kind of cheddar, then feeling like a total Zombie you head to Revy for your week off, act like a big shot and clogg up the roads, the bunny hill, and all parking spots.

All the while BC'ers work 3-5 days a week max, make a good living and sled and live in Paradise 33 days a month.

Heh don't knock flipping tires bud, working at Kal Tire ain't bad... I make under minimum wage, but the government subsidy brings me up to a living wage...

Used sled parts and farm gas ain't so bad. Never gave a Hummer for the 2 strokey oil yet.... Yamalube is cheap, works good enuff in the XM. After my last pay raise I upgraded from burning STIHL 2 stroke oil.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fubar_age_of_computer.jpg these are the guys that were hauling the 4 place in that picture...all good boys

Chrisp1

Reaction score
Terry and Deaner would roll up in an old monte towing a square body truck box with 2 exciters in sideways and 4 flats of green diesel cause they're not phuckin bitches.
Plywood sled deck with pilsner clanking away underneath ta boot.

Top Bottom