Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
r#@-heads not exactly an acceptable thing to be calling our friends from the middle east.
Let's clean up this forum, we could all love and get along.

Son
Oh it's 110 % acceptable cause that's what they be wearing on Der head by....

Now do ya want to know what not acceptable to call them??

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THAT thing best have air bags, or at least be a heavy half! Holy Lug-Nutz bud, get an even shorter deck for those 1-7-fours ... Or at least put a orange flag on the back like a logging truck.
Baraaaaaap Obama knows wutt B-Nutz should ask for christmas: A) A WHOLE TRUCK!

Baraaaap would almost rather roll up and see a four placer on the side of the logging road, than that overloaded 1/2 a truck, extra long load, accident waiting to happen abortion!
At least you got the Ford and Doo part right, but the rest of it well your just letting the sled idle too long in the garage with you in it and the doors closed bud.
Breathe some fresh air and re-asses your GVW on that thing bud, your all kind of overloaded...

Only other bonus is the heat score and bear bait you create, thus keeping the RC's off of B.O....

OOOOOh yah, PS , nice aggresive all-seasons bud, those treads on the side really gonna help you get out of the gully, over the ditch... Say hi to my budies at Ben's Towing....

Hope
Baraaaaap Obama

Brokanagan bud but I just got a raise to 20 buck an hour at the tire shop so I think jacobsons can give me the 96 month financing on a new tree fitty

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brokanagan bud but I just got a raise to 20 buck an hour at the tire shop so I think jacobsons can give me the 96 month financing on a new tree fitty
Think he's that crooked eye tire byotch from Vernon, Brian the name if I recall.. you were talking about, wearing the Lumby grad jacket and got canned from the Lumby retread plant

Or was that retard plant, don't recall now

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! no please, lets keep that to Tex inner monologue ... Ever thought of easing on the touchy topic posting after a few teas? Can we get back to useful tire, deck, trailer, road condition information please...
Don't mean be rude but you are out of line as that 1/2 ton with the 2500 lb load on it... I'm sure you did your Fountain Tire application cover letter on how Donald Trump is a visionary and people will appreciate him in the future... But this is neither the time or place buds,

B.O.

Coffee and Baileys, F@#$ tea's

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok let's get back to topic, braaaaap has no idea

And enclosed trailers are not for early or late season riding

Check

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So how does that half ton handle them logging roads?

He liked it so much he still isn't putting his deck in his shiny new one ton. Wants to ride along next time wifey needs it to take the kids skiing too.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He liked it so much he still isn't putting his deck in his shiny new one ton. Wants to ride along next time wifey needs it to take the kids skiing too.
Ya well he liked my hydro deck so much , he left his sled on it and left it at my house

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got the 4 place enclosed loaded up. Heading to Keystone bright and early so i can take up a few sled deck spots. I am going to have to spin it around by hand up top somewhere, sure could use some help if anyone else is heading there tomorrow.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got the 4 place enclosed loaded up. Heading to Keystone bright and early so i can take up a few sled deck spots. I am going to have to spin it around by hand up top somewhere, sure could use some help if anyone else is heading there tomorrow.

Just have an extra Timmies, get to the hill late. Park in the middle of the road and all the folks parked above you will gladly help you hand bomb that 4 place around at the end of the day. Lol

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!

Please leave the mirrors fully extended out and crank the wheels so the road side tire is sticking out. Don't forget to put the pilsner in the snow cuz you Bertans be stuck all day while your 2 stroke sled is pumping out 15lbs o boost and its got blubbers bog bog going on! Haha the Bertan Bog noise!

Top Bottom