Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
It almost sounds like you're warming up to us 'bertans!

He should be as he is going to see all of you guys in the next 6 months. Hell he even sees 'bertans throughout the summer months. Those Okanagon dudes don't get much reprieve for the red and white plates because they are either sledding, boating, or biking in that dry sunny clime.

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
He should be as he is going to see all of you guys in the next 6 months. Hell he even sees 'bertans throughout the summer months. Those Okanagon dudes don't get much reprieve for the red and white plates because they are either sledding, boating, or biking in that dry sunny clime.

But he is so thick in the head and does not realize that alot of us Bertans come from the Okanagen and moved to Berta so we could get out of the tire shop to make a little bit more coin to drive our 350.ssssss with bald ass tires....BWHAAAA!

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But he is so thick in the head and does not realize that alot of us Bertans come from the Okanagen and moved to Berta so we could get out of the tire shop to make a little bit more coin to drive our 350.ssssss with bald ass tires....BWHAAAA!

Ok there bud... Obama's done a few tours of Berta, lived in many towns there... Also many tours in them their hills too... Not sure what kind of Newb Jerk-water Brokanagan flunky you think you are talking to but:.... I was doing tours of Baghdad when you were still in your Dad's Bag!

Put that in your Cat and see if she smokes bud.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good morning B.O

i have a avatar suggestion for you. Came to me as I pull my 4 place out to beautiful BC

30353BD6-C901-4E44-B999-F8067313D6A7.jpg

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please, if your not going to post some useful information for Bertans to pull giant sized trailers up a 1 lane icy logging road, well then refrain from posting kind sir...

Until then go back to falling trees with your fellar buncher sled in Rocky Mountain House. Baraaaaap lived in Rocky, like 1 street over from the gym and peeler bar: "The Saddle Sore Saloon" ... You might call bs on that peeler name, but she's actually called the Saddle Sore Saloon. ... Rocky was dope, go get a work out and catch a show on your way home... Liquor stores always stocked up as long as you like Busch or Bud.

... "Berta Rich" ... Lolz, you must not follow the news, the dreams over bud, there's no more oil in the ground, Deaner said so. Record number of naturally asparated sleds on them there hills this year, calling her now bud.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please, if your not going to post some useful information for Bertans to pull giant sized trailers up a 1 lane icy logging road, well then refrain from posting kind sir...

Until then go back to falling trees with your fellar buncher sled in Rocky Mountain House. Baraaaaap lived in Rocky, like 1 street over from the gym and peeler bar: "The Saddle Sore Saloon" ... You might call bs on that peeler name, but she's actually called the Saddle Sore Saloon. ... Rocky was dope, go get a work out and catch a show on your way home... Liquor stores always stocked up as long as you like Busch or Bud.

... "Berta Rich" ... Lolz, you must not follow the news, the dreams over bud, there's no more oil in the ground, Deaner said so. Record number of naturally asparated sleds on them there hills this year, calling her now bud.
If oil totally shuts her down I will claim refugee status in British Columbia.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Handy on the logging road, two guys can lift the front bumper and spin it around like a two place.

Were you up there or just have a crystal ball? Holio left a deer nugget on the seat cause I had to back up the steeper grades or it would hang the hoops.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Handy on the logging road, two guys can lift the front bumper and spin it around like a two place.

THAT thing best have air bags, or at least be a heavy half! Holy Lug-Nutz bud, get an even shorter deck for those 1-7-fours ... Or at least put a orange flag on the back like a logging truck.
Baraaaaaap Obama knows wutt B-Nutz should ask for christmas: A) A WHOLE TRUCK!

Baraaaap would almost rather roll up and see a four placer on the side of the logging road, than that overloaded 1/2 a truck, extra long load, accident waiting to happen abortion!
At least you got the Ford and Doo part right, but the rest of it well your just letting the sled idle too long in the garage with you in it and the doors closed bud.
Breathe some fresh air and re-asses your GVW on that thing bud, your all kind of overloaded...

Only other bonus is the heat score and bear bait you create, thus keeping the RC's off of B.O....

OOOOOh yah, PS , nice aggresive all-seasons bud, those treads on the side really gonna help you get out of the gully, over the ditch... Say hi to my budies at Ben's Towing....

Hope
Baraaaaap Obama

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well that explains alot, being you where from rotten monkey house and frequented the old saddle sore

Jebus I lived out side of Rocky and never set foot inside, cause some people just know better I guess

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
THAT thing best have air bags, or at least be a heavy half! Holy Lug-Nutz bud, get an even shorter deck for those 1-7-fours ... Or at least put a orange flag on the back like a logging truck.
Baraaaaaap Obama knows wutt B-Nutz should ask for christmas: A) A WHOLE TRUCK!

Baraaaap would almost rather roll up and see a four placer on the side of the logging road, than that overloaded 1/2 a truck, extra long load, accident waiting to happen abortion!
At least you got the Ford and Doo part right, but the rest of it well your just letting the sled idle too long in the garage with you in it and the doors closed bud.
Breathe some fresh air and re-asses your GVW on that thing bud, your all kind of overloaded...

Only other bonus is the heat score and bear bait you create, thus keeping the RC's off of B.O....

OOOOOh yah, PS , nice aggresive all-seasons bud, those treads on the side really gonna help you get out of the gully, over the ditch... Say hi to my budies at Ben's Towing....

Hope
Baraaaaap Obama
Guess ya can't see or don't really work at a tire shop

Cause b.f.g allterrains have had and still do have winter status snow flake, actually they were one of the first light duty tires to have snow flakes

Top Bottom