Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sooooo when doo you get rid of the 403 and get your 250 area code phone number buds? Have the BCers accepted you or are you still in purgatory??
It's alberia cause it's always fawking cold when we go back

I was correcting dumb dumb, thanks

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dropped the F3fiddy off at Kal for some snowflake tires. They have a ton of used ones out back in big pile. Cheap as F&^K. Like i couldnt find 4 that match, but at least they all have the required snowflake needed to drag the 4 place out this weekend.
If you didn't have the 4 place I'd say for sure yer from BC. Pinching winters out of the scrap pile is a total broke dick BC'er move. Maybe you moved west from 'Toba?

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE= Baraaaaap be pulling throttles.

right....30 days a year :deadhorse: you let this form fire die out. i expected more from you BO... i'm disappointed.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just dropped the F3fiddy off at Kal for some snowflake tires. They have a ton of used ones out back in big pile. Cheap as F&^K. Like i couldnt find 4 that match, but at least they all have the required snowflake needed to drag the 4 place out this weekend.

haha slap some 33"s on the fronts and 35's in the rear. Help with sag issues and look cool.

Reactions: LID

Jjanke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread really is good sh*t... Havent had this much fun on S&M in a long time.

Still trying to decide who is hated more... Trump in the states or Braapp Obama on Snow and Mud.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toyo MTs, M+S rated we are good to go. Traction is overrated.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is brilliant. Really opens the door for thousands of Albertans to become compliant with BC snowflake requirement while saving cash for other more important stuff.

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry, limited time to slag for Baraaaaap on here... Gotta work buds, my f-3fitty don't run on oilfield site freesel... Gotta pay buds. See you on the hills, 174" -4-Life... Cats junk, just gonna make that clear on here... Only nice Cat move I saw was when fell off the back of a sled deck.

You guys have 174' s in Berta for ditch banging. Can you even fit 4 174'$ in a 4 placer...

Buy Toyo buds, rest is junk...

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!

You are required to wear a flat brimmed monster hat, a mullet and white sunglasses when picking through the used snowflake tire pile in the 403.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like we are getting through to some people. This fella just got his winter tires done as well. Not all of us can afford 2 sets of rims and tires, but I guess its easier than switching tires onto rims twice a year.

Attachments

• sled truck 3.jpg
    sled truck 3.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 259

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like we are getting through to some people. This fella just got his winter tires done as well. Not all of us can afford 2 sets of rims and tires, but I guess its easier than switching tires onto rims twice a year.

haha someone skipped leg day holy sheeet

Im rocking 12" wide rockstars so that has to be worth some kina cred. This will be the only time i ever admit to owning rockstars. Dug up my ol white oakleys and Metal Mulisha hat flat bill. Do i win yet hahaha

Top Bottom