Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
You know dude, 30 days is about 1 day a week, 4 days a month for 7 months (November through to the end of May and in most places in BC you can ride into June if you really are a rider).

So what are you really trying to say when you say you "ride 30 days a year?"

Last edited:

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Red Plate fought back on the "Sit in Cabin and drink Busch Beer" instead of riding comment, because you know it's true bud.
You guys get all mad, wow...

Never even said anything rude or offensive, you guys go all Kevin Spacey and right to assault mode...

How bout GSP heh, not bad for a juiced up, greaser, HGH belly, past his prime too small the weight division has-been.

Chill bro's, more hugs needed.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in the Cabin drinking Busch beer, because it's slightly cloudy out don't count as a day.... Seen how you Bertans ride, it's all day in Cabin, couple rips on bunny hill, more Busch beer. Don't act hard you guys are dreaming of getting my 3000k a year.

Bertans don't act hard, we drive 6 hours to your backyard to ride hard. If i was in your backyard id have more then 3000k a year and im almost 40, young bucks on here would probably double that. i could pound on your ol lady for a few hours ride my sled then eat a steak and drive 6 hours back home and do it all over again the next weekend. :smiliestirthepot:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in the Cabin drinking Busch beer, because it's slightly cloudy out don't count as a day.... Seen how you Bertans ride, it's all day in Cabin, couple rips on bunny hill, more Busch beer. Don't act hard you guys are dreaming of getting my 3000k a year.

mmmm Busch

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I allowed into the province of bc if I have my NDP sucks decal displayed on my deck? I have 33'" tires and a 20" light bar. No lift though.

I also pack fuel from Alberta to avoid paying PST

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baraaaaap Obama has some support/troops on here he is saying.... Its on you Alberta for shooting below the belt and going personal 1st buds... Alberta = No class, BC: "Bring Chains" and stays classy.... Sexually assault talking about wives now Alberta? Really, woow. You went Kevin Spacey / Gian Gomeshi too far Berta.

Busch beer ain't bad, although Bud Light is Baraaaaaaapp's go to mountain beer

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Baraaaaap Obama has some support/troops on here he is saying.... Its on you Alberta for shooting below the belt and going personal 1st buds... Alberta = No class, BC: "Bring Chains" and stays classy.... Sexually assault talking about wives now Alberta? Really, woow. You went Kevin Spacey / Gian Gomeshi too far Berta.

Busch beer ain't bad, although Bud Light is Baraaaaaaapp's go to mountain beer

Your in a rant form...it's all in fun. Don't get butt hurt. Come to alberta and ill buy you a timmys coffee and box of tissues for you tears.:kiss:

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish you were only 6 hrs drive bud... Try 7hrs 15min under ideal conditions ... Enjoy your 6 rides a year on your 25K sled bud.

8.75 hours if you count a the piss breaks from drinking Busch beer on the trip. #6RideKing

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish you were only 6 hrs drive bud... Try 7hrs 15min under ideal conditions ... Enjoy your 6 rides a year on your 25K sled bud.

8.75 hours if you count a the piss breaks from drinking Busch beer on the trip. #6RideKing

my apologies, my times are a little off. Well my offer still stands. i'll buy you a timmy's coffee and the tissues and i even throw in a box of tampons for your vag!....bud

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check BO's post history he has 28 total the last 16 have been nothing but Alberta bashing, something must have happened to set this kid off

Top Bottom