Sled Deck vs 4 place Early season rant

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Sled Deck vs $ place Early season rant

How about my fellow BC locals that feel the need to push way further up past the snowline than necessary and fawk the trail all up so they can get to a prime spot to unload their snowbikes? Fawk it must be a cool trophy for being parked furthest up the hill

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How about my fellow BC locals that feel the need to push way further up past the snowline than necessary and fawk the trail all up so they can get to a prime spot to unload their snowbikes? Fawk it must be a cool trophy for being parked furthest up the hill

That's what snowbikes call a "Highmark"

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fawk!! My truck is only a 3/4 tonne, but diesel and the duratracks have a snowflake symbol. My $500 used denali deck and 4th season on my XM disqualifies me to ride out there with the red plate on my truck? Damn it, how did I miss that memo? I did live in BC for 4 years, do I get a pass because of that? All my weed comes from there and I drink kokanee, it's the beer out here ya know, that must count for something in this scenario. I carry a radio and chains too, looks like that is frowned upon too. Need to re-access this whole thing apparently as I have been doing it wrong for years. BTW, didn't you fine folks just vote in an NDP government? Hope that works out for you. Bring Cash seems more appropriate than ever. Happy shredding...puff puff pass dude

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa Mike270412, that's a hell of an idea... Hey neilsledder. Can you add these mods to my deck while your at it please. Douche it to the max. Better break out the old white oakleys too :rolling:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa Mike270412, that's a hell of an idea... Hey neilsledder. Can you add these mods to my deck while your at it please. Douche it to the max. Better break out the old white oakleys too :rolling:
Don't forget the white powercoat and a wrap for the deck!

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread Getting too far so...: If Red Plates had the sled riding / logging road driving skills to match the Zeros in their bank account we wouldn't have this discussion... I guess 3 trips a year don't let you get that practiced up... Us Bro-cals getting 30 days a year in, hitting the early 7 am deep pow-die-pie...

If you drive a 3/4 ton you are confused.

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread Getting too far so...: If Red Plates had the sled riding / logging road driving skills to match the Zeros in their bank account we wouldn't have this discussion... I guess 3 trips a year don't let you get that practiced up... Us Bro-cals getting 30 days a year in, hitting the early 7 am deep pow-die-pie...

If you drive a 3/4 ton you are confused.

Xb you stirrin the pot over here too eh? Good to see you are consistent from summer sites to winter lol.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya, a certain slow bike rental company is famous for that

Baraaaaaap Obama

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sitting in the Cabin drinking Busch beer, because it's slightly cloudy out don't count as a day.... Seen how you Bertans ride, it's all day in Cabin, couple rips on bunny hill, more Busch beer. Don't act hard you guys are dreaming of getting my 3000k a year.

Top Bottom