Sled Chefs starting in Fernie

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to thank everyone who has purchased our food or spread the word about us. We have made arrangements with the FSA and we are now selling the trail passes Friday and Saturday of every week. So now it's a one stop shop.
As before if you need meals any other time give us a shout, text, PM or whatever and we will try our best to get meals to you when you need them.
ride safe and eat well

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I helped this young entrepreneur out last weekend and bought some of sausage rolls (really good) and I actually heated them on the stove top in the cabin. I also bought a package of the Lemon and Herb shrimp (now that was a great dish) and ate that one today in the Muff-pot. The other one that I purchased was for my sweet tooth and I can say the cinnamon rolls are awesome…...

This business rocks……help him and when you buy your FSA trail pass buy a meal or two from this young dude……You won't regret it, promise…..:D

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Menu Update for this weekend
$6
-Cinnamon Buns
$8
-Japanese Curry with Rice
-Potato Bacon Perogies
$10
-Shepherds Pie
-Pulled Pork with 2 buns
-Meatballs with 2 hogie buns
-Home Style Mac n' Cheese
-2 stroke breakfast scrambler
-Sausage Rolls
-Chicken Wings BBq or Salt&Pepper
-Lemon Herb and Garlic Shrimp
See you all out there

Last edited:

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Just an FYI. I will NOT be at coal creek this weekend so if you need any food shoot me a text. 250.531.0570.

teddybear26x

Reaction score
how has this venture been going for you? is it worth while?
Hasn't been to bad. Not as much as I was hoping. It's amazing the amount of praise you get for an idea but when you act on that idea the people who praised you don't buy anything. Ah well good news is we finally broke even the other day so I guess you can say it's starting to pay off now. Hoping it will pick up soon again otherwise I'm gonna have to start riding a lot more just to eat the food. haha. I don't mind, but the wife hates me taking the product. Damn managers haha

giddyup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well anyone how dosnt try the pulled pork is missing out big time
keep up the great food, make sure you get shantel to keep a few at home for my next visit out there

giddyup

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hasn't been to bad. Not as much as I was hoping. It's amazing the amount of praise you get for an idea but when you act on that idea the people who praised you don't buy anything. Ah well good news is we finally broke even the other day so I guess you can say it's starting to pay off now. Hoping it will pick up soon again otherwise I'm gonna have to start riding a lot more just to eat the food. haha. I don't mind, but the wife hates me taking the product. Damn managers haha

The parking lot, the rifle range, and km35 were full today. A lot of people were out.

An awesome day with untracked in the trees......

IMG_2009.jpg IMG_2010.jpg

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After we tried the Sled Chefs meals I've realized there might be one reason (other than HP.) to add weight to a sled. Mmmm great food!

Next up is mac and cheese, with cinnamon buns for dessert.
[h=2][/h]

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
After we tried the Sled Chefs meals I've realized there might be one reason (other than HP.) to add weight to a sled. Mmmm great food!

Next up is mac and cheese, with cinnamon buns for dessert.

Hahahaha.......with my doo, I can cook and take off a bunch of weight. I don't think they make TheThing for Cats but it is sweet to be able to add a can with a muff-pot in it full of food and be less weight than stock. An maybe 10# less......

Top Bottom