Sled Chefs starting in Fernie

teddybear26x

Reaction score
thats aesome me and my crew will stock ujp great idea best of luck
yeah that would be awesome. If you want as well give me a shout a head of time and I can do a pre-order for you and have it set aside and ready to go for you. If I'm available I can meet you in town or at the staging area (I'll be there Saturday anyways) any morning except sunday monday. I will hook you up just give me a shout.
Can't wait to here from you.

If anyone as any ideas or things that they love to eat will ripping the pow, let me know and I can see what I can whip up for you. They sky is the limit as far as I am concerned.

P.S.
I have to drive to cranbrook tomorrow (Wed) so I will be out of town. If anyone wants anything before I leave try to let me know by 8:30. I can pull some meals and get them ready to go by 9:15 at the earliest. I will be leaving no later than 10:30ish tomorrow.

BRAAAPPPP BRAAAPPPP enjoy the pOw pOw

Last edited:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy suggested that you should sell sandwiches and what not as not everyone has a muff pot. I would rather support you than that cheap ass franchise Tim Hortons who can't even be bothered to put your sandwich in a bag unless you ask.

teddybear26x

Reaction score
A buddy suggested that you should sell sandwiches and what not as not everyone has a muff pot. I would rather support you than that cheap ass franchise Tim Hortons who can't even be bothered to put your sandwich in a bag unless you ask.
Might be able to so some sandwiches on a pre-order basis. At least until there is a constant demand for them. Don't wanna make stuff I have to throw out cause no one wants to buy it. Hope you understand that one. If that's what you want just let know and we can maybe work something out for you and your buddy

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Quick menu update
$6
-homemade cinnamon buns with cream cheese frosting
$8
- Japanese curry with rice
-Teriyaki chicken with rice
$10
- Homestyle Mac n' Cheese
- Shepard's Pie
- Pulled pork with 2 buns
- Meatballs with 2 buns (make meatball subs)
- 2-stroke breakfast scrambler
- Sausage roll bites
- Lemon herb and garlic prawns
- Chicken wings, salt and pepper or BBQ

image.jpg image.jpg

teddybear26x

Reaction score
It's dumping out.
new menu items.
So we will forsure see you out there tomorrow morning. We have decided to setup either at the river road extension parking lot (across from the old dump site) or the gun range so we don't take up any valuable parking real estate. Keep your eyes open for the sled chef sign. Bring your appetite and energy cause you will need it tomorrow.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not rode down in the Fernie area for a couple of years and was not planning on ever going there again but after reading your thread and seeing the pics of the what you will be offering I will be down there for sure.
Now to go see what I got in the fridge cause now I am hungry....lol

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Apologize for been late today. Got plowed in and the snowblower wouldn't start this morning on our way now

Last edited:

teddybear26x

Reaction score
How was business yesterday?
Well like I said I was late getting out so when I got there the parking lot was already 3/4 full so in missed a lot of people. However the second half was ok. Didn't sell any meals but met some people who loved the idea but were unaware so they were already stocked up. Handed out some cards. Put some on all the trucks. Not to shabby. More of a advertising getting the word out kinda day. I figure it will be much like that the first few times I go out.Just need to get the word out that's all and I really do believe it will take off from there. Look for me if you come out this way.Thank you very much for asking.

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was looking for ya yesterday but you weren't around ..................I had plenty of customers for you too. Oh well maybe next time.

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Apologies on that. I can't be there on Sunday's. I work dbls at my restaurant Sunday and Monday (7am-11:30pm) if you call my number I can set you up any day of the week. Even if I have to leave work for a few minutes or meet you at fast gas. Yamagoya is only 1 block away so you can grab your food on your way out. So far Saturday will be the only day I will be sitting at the staging area.
would live you and your crew to try my food and give some feedback. Give me a shout and I'll make it happen just give at least an hour notice

teddybear26x

Reaction score
I know the club has the grand opening ride for the new cabin this weekend but we will still be out at the staging Saturday morning. Come give us a shot. You won't regret it.

Last edited:

teddybear26x

Reaction score
That sounds great Doug, just finished loading the truck and will be on our way out in 10 minutes.
see you all out there. Gonna be a great day.

Top Bottom