Silent Pass conditions

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
Still trying to decide if We should head to Silent or to Quartz for our ride.
We will be coming out Saturday night then heading out in the morning to ride Sunday.

I'm thinking by Sunday. Someone could have pounded the trail into Silent through the trees, or it could be beat to *hit.

What are your guys thoughts on this

Fahrns

Reaction score
Still trying to decide if We should head to Silent or to Quartz for our ride.
We will be coming out Saturday night then heading out in the morning to ride Sunday.

I'm thinking by Sunday. Someone could have pounded the trail into Silent through the trees, or it could be beat to *hit.

What are your guys thoughts on this
I didn't make it up there today and I didn't hear if anybody else went up. There was still some major grunt work ahead to put the rest of the trail in. Guarantee that the waterfall is still exposed.

Sent from my S6

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were a dozen trucks in Silent today. Grooming was nice. There's definitely some tracks now. The back bowl is mostly untouched but the damage potential is higher back there I would say. Lots of people went down the waterfall on the way out, it's mint.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were a dozen trucks in Silent today. Grooming was nice. There's definitely some tracks now. The back bowl is mostly untouched but the damage potential is higher back there I would say. Lots of people went down the waterfall on the way out, it's mint.

Your welcome ;)
It really was a wicked day back there on Friday....

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah,
forgot to mention about the missing items from my truck after a sweet day of riding up there....
Front super clamp( didn't bother with the rear :( ???
Yellow jerry can with gas in it.... hopefully gets poured into a diesel truck !!!
Rubbermaid bin full of misc tools and sled parts(gears, clutch tools, spare chain, etc)
Left other stuff in the back of the box, under the deck, but I'm guessing just a quick grab and dash !!!
FACKERS !!!

RN

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Oh yeah,
forgot to mention about the missing items from my truck after a sweet day of riding up there....
Yellow jerry can with gas in it.... hopefully gets poured into a diesel truck !!!
Rubbermaid bin full of misc tools and sled parts(gears, clutch tools, spare chain, etc)
Left other stuff in the back of the box, under the deck, but I'm guessing just a quick grab and dash !!!
FACKERS !!!

RN

Pricks !!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Oh yeah,
FACKERS !!!

RN

Azzwipes.
Too bad.

Sledding Season Can't Come Soon Enough....

YellowMissile

Reaction score
Was out on Saturday, all the open areas were tracked out still plenty of fresh lines in the trees which was fine with us. Trail in and out was smooth. Base is half set up in the trees. Some spots are good others you will punch right through. Still some exposed creeks so keep an eye out.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Anyone ride silent today? How much fresh?
We rode Frisbee ridge today, about 15" of heavy fresh but it was crazy busy and pretty tracked out by the end of the day.

Trail in and out of Frisbee ridge was a whooped out piece of sh*t again... Just like last week and the week before.
Kinda pisses me off that they're charging full rate when they haven't groomed in days.
Gonna ride golden today as a result. Support a club that actually grooms when they charge $20.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ren

Reaction score
Rising up from Calgary tomorrow AM for a few days.
Taking any tag alongs?
Intermediate/ Advance rider, full gear ++

Cazwell

Reaction score
We hit silent yesterday, trail was groomed and in pretty good shape. Lots of snow up top. First time I've rode there but I would say it's really good conditions. Was hard to see up top but lots of fresh to play in off the lake and the meadow. Careful on that logging road boys!!! One truck and trailer didn't make it out, missed a corner and went deep into the rhubarb, could just see the back of the trailer sticking straight up.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ride silent today? How much fresh?
We rode Frisbee ridge today, about 15" of heavy fresh but it was crazy busy and pretty tracked out by the end of the day.

Trail in and out of Frisbee ridge was a whooped out piece of sh*t again... Just like last week and the week before.
Kinda pisses me off that they're charging full rate when they haven't groomed in days.
Gonna ride golden today as a result. Support a club that actually grooms when they charge $20.

I guess you have not been informed that the fee is not a grooming fee but a trail fee. This includes summer repair, cabin maintenance, insurance, etc.
With warm temperatures it is difficult to maintain the trail because it will not set up before wanna be racers and their new 3" track sleds tear it up.

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
Did Silent get this last dump of snow? Me and Couple Guys are planning on heading up on Sunday for a Sunday Monday Ride.

I know this isnt Silent Pass but has anyone broke in to Ricky point yet?

thiels2

Reaction score
Try checking Bobbi Burns forecast/Conditions usually a pretty good indication to what Silent Pass has received for snow...

As far as Rockypoint goes I would highly doubt it not really ideal for early season. Only way to know is go try.

Top Bottom