Silent Pass conditions

Reaction score
It's only Azzhats with trailers going to fast with trailers then get pushed off the road hitting every hairpin then they run out of control. The road in has never been this nicely graded.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After the last pic that was posted a white dodge half ton was coming up amd got t boned bad on that corner by a lifted dodge and big dirty bumper.

What fresh snow was there is beyond pounded out now. Road it today and yesterday. Needs snow badly.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday and Sunday were good. Better visibility on Sunday, but she is pounded out now.
As above, a few wrecks on the logging road. Hope, other than gear, everyone is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday and Sunday were good. Better visibility on Sunday, but she is pounded out now.
As above, a few wrecks on the logging road. Hope, other than gear, everyone is ok.

what were you riding sled/group wise? We had a group of 9. Yellow/black xm, all black xp, super colourful xp, a wrapped
xm and some stockish looking xps and a rev with red headlights.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha ya I was with Jason and the other guys. Wrapped Freeride.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
The guy coming up the hill is a complete moron, 430 you no guys are coming down from sledding let's go up without a radio to see a truck that went off the edge, the guy in the black dodge was pretty calm I would have lost my mind of that was my truck that got damaged because someone had to come look at someone's misfortune.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy coming up the hill is a complete moron, 430 you no guys are coming down from sledding let's go up without a radio to see a truck that went off the edge, the guy in the black dodge was pretty calm I would have lost my mind of that was my truck that got damaged because someone had to come look at someone's misfortune.

I must've missed that by two minutes. I met the white dodge on the corner on his way up. Was he going to help the guys from the wreck?

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
No he was going to look at the truck and trailer there was nothing to help and I mean there is close to 50 trucks up silent that day and people would of stopped to help , he could of caused someone else to go over the side or worse could have caused a fatality, and this azzhat starts blaming everyone but himself.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was debating doing a day trip wednesday the 31st but from what im seeing on here that looks like it may be a waste of time....?!

JdWhizkey

Reaction score
First time to silent yesterday. Road was great even with the the 30' 4 place. Road up to the trail was smooth. Trail in was easy. Lots of sleds been in and not a lot of fresh but still a decent day. Fair bit of avy signs around the area...all in all a very decent first time in there!!!

canadiansledder

Reaction score
Hey guys i just recently moved to Banff and am looking to hit up the mountains! Golden seems like the closest place for me to ride. If anyone wants to do me a huge favour and take me for a ride it would be much appreciated!

JasonT01

Reaction score
Anybody been out to silent lately. wondering about snow conditions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

snowho

Reaction score
We were there on Friday and had a great day. Parked at about 35 km in because of fresh snow on the road started working the working the truck pretty hard so we flipped around , parked at a bump out, and unloaded . They cleared the road after we left so trucks were making it to the Mcmurdo bridge no problem. Snow was thick and heavy and also snowed the whole day pretty much so we never went to high up cause of the light. We had a blast in the trees and on the lower slopes around the lakes. Sorry no pictures.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How far can you drive in to offload, with a four place enclosed? Don,t want to block off the road or get stuck and make a mess for anyone else. Have never been in there. Would like to try out this area.
Thanks.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont think I'd be hauling a 4 place In there. That road is terrible on the best of days. It's probly a skating rink right now. Probly be a good idea to bring chains if your headed in.

Top Bottom