Should CANADIANS be Packing?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching...." 30 Days "....a documentuary show by Morgan Spurlock that puts peeps in a uncomfortable situation for 30 days...This week it has a lady against citizen's having Guns....living 30 days with a gun loving family and also working at a gun shop for 30 days.
Do you feel we should be able to pack a firearm in Public?
Do you think we should be able to pack a concealed weapon[6 million Americans do]?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching...." 30 Days "....a documentuary show by Morgan Spurlock that puts peeps in a uncomfortable situation for 30 days...This week it has a lady against citizen's having Guns....living 30 days with a gun loving family and also working at a gun shop for 30 days.
Do you feel we should be able to pack a firearm in Public?
Do you think we should be able to pack a concealed weapon[6 million Americans do]?

Nope........

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snot... you must be bored? :confused: :) Actually you raise a good point with this. My opinion is no. I don't think anyone in this day and age, in our civilized society should be allowed to carry a weapon. However... with the rapidly growing rate of the gangs and gang members in our Canadian cities (little friggin pukes) I can see the need to protect ourselves in some capacity. Remember not to long ago... if you got into an altercation with someone and it went too far, you would beat the crap out of each other with your fists. Most of the time no one really got it too bad. Now days, it's knives and guns. Bunch of cowardly little pukes these days. Just watch the local news? Local Night clubs... "someone was stabbed multiple times last night... " seems to be every day.

At the risk of being too bold... I'll say that it is the ethnic gang crap most of the time? I can't stand the fact that our cities are being infiltrated with these imports... drug and crime driven people. Everytime there is a shooting or stabbing or whatever.. it never seems to be a good old Canadian boy versus a good old Canadian boy?????

Thats the way I see it. Kind of strayed a bit off topic. Sorry for the Rant :mad: Actually.. I'm not sorry.

:canadaflag:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 days is a Great Show it really makes you think......they really ask the taboo questions..........I'am undecided to tell you the truth...........one interesting point was there is 3 places that it is unlawful to pack a weapon and 1 was into Educational Institutions of the USA......would all of these mass murders occur if the criminals knew someone else could shoot back......or would the chit show just get chittier?
Great show every friday on IFC...replayed on Sundays.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not allowed you say but are they doing anything to regulate or monitor gun control???? Last time i check they made it on campus..... I say an eye for an eye and scotty i AGREE with you 200% IMO its time for us all to take a stand against violence and i believe if the shooters new with out a doubt that it was accepted for society to shoot back it would change their tune. Just like if a good old fashioned LINCHIN was still available there would be less ppl commiting the crimes they do. These are usually the comments that get rumors started about deano BUT i will say this I pitty the person that ever shoots,stabs or rapes anyone close to me, believe me the court room will never be seen. I like many still have the morales that i take very seriously,however unlike many i voice them.:cool:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I AGREE WITH YA DEANO.... EYE FOR AN EYE.... IF IT IS PROVEN WITH A QUESTION OF DOUBT, THEN DEATH SENTENCE, BUT ONLY IF THERE IS NO QUESTION, OR DOUBT ABOUT IT....... A RAPE COULD HAVE THE "THING" CUT OFF.... THEFT COULD GET A HAND CUT OFF.... THAT MIGHT DETER A FEW CRIMES. NOT TO SOUND PREFUDICE OR RACIAL, BUT SAW A SHOW THE OTHER NITE ABOUT HOW ASIAN GANGS(AND EAST INDIAN ETC) ARE BRINGING IN MORE "FUTURE" GANG MEMBERS, BECAUSE THEY REALISE THERE IS VERY LITTLE PUNISHMENT FOR GETTING CAUGHT HERE IN CANADA. I COULD RANT FOR A LONG TIME ON THIS TOPIC, BUT THATS MY 2 CENTS FOR NOW!!!:mad::rant:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I AGREE WITH YA DEANO.... EYE FOR AN EYE.... IF IT IS PROVEN WITH A QUESTION OF DOUBT, THEN DEATH SENTENCE, BUT ONLY IF THERE IS NO QUESTION, OR DOUBT ABOUT IT....... A RAPE COULD HAVE THE "THING" CUT OFF.... THEFT COULD GET A HAND CUT OFF.... THAT MIGHT DETER A FEW CRIMES. NOT TO SOUND PREFUDICE OR RACIAL, BUT SAW A SHOW THE OTHER NITE ABOUT HOW ASIAN GANGS(AND EAST INDIAN ETC) ARE BRINGING IN MORE "FUTURE" GANG MEMBERS, BECAUSE THEY REALISE THERE IS VERY LITTLE PUNISHMENT FOR GETTING CAUGHT HERE IN CANADA. I COULD RANT FOR A LONG TIME ON THIS TOPIC, BUT THATS MY 2 CENTS FOR NOW!!!:mad::rant:

RANT AWAY... go ahead. Maybe if we all ranted more things might change? Typically, us Canadians are way to passive when it comes to our countries traditions and way of living! We need to toughen up. Rant Away!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
30 days is a Great Show it really makes you think......they really ask the taboo questions..........I'am undecided to tell you the truth...........one interesting point was there is 3 places that it is unlawful to pack a weapon and 1 was into Educational Institutions of the USA......would all of these mass murders occur if the criminals knew someone else could shoot back......or would the chit show just get chittier?
Great show every friday on IFC...replayed on Sundays.
IMHO the trade off with people using guns in anger on the spurr of the moment because they are there, Vs. the actual # of times that the average civilian on the street would Need to use a gun wouldn't be worth it. If there are more guns out there, more people are going to use them and that's not a good thing.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
click, click???

I am with ya snotty, little weasels would be scared they would get shot back, just like crime do ya think people would mug each other if they new death or losing a hand was the outcome, if a crime is caught red handed I think the penalty should be very strict, gun in hand person dead well sorry we hang ya....
people know they can get away with it so they do....

good question snotty.

GOT HOLSTER

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Property crimes effect WAY more people thang gangs and drugs combined. Media and police forces love the gang/drug spin as it makes for good news and good publicity (funding) for the cops.

If you put more guns in peoples hands with the "intent" to shoot back at gangs or bad people, then the risk of an innocent being hit are increased exponentially. I'm sure you would be none too pleased if it was your family member.

I say "no"......beating by a big stick is waaaay more fun.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that gang members might think twice about shootin people if we were aloud to pack heat but at the same time its not stopping all the shootings in the states where it is aloud to carry.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that gang members might think twice about shootin people if we were aloud to pack heat but at the same time its not stopping all the shootings in the states where it is aloud to carry.

I'am really undecided about the whole issue, there is alot of arguements for both sides of the debate.
One thing that does bother me is that most front line gang members are not afraid to DIE for their cause..........Where as if I was a gun packing citizen I would be afraid to die and the only reason I was packing was to try and prevent my death.
This in my opinion is where the best offence is a good defence doesn't hold true.........cuz He will obviuosly draw first........and the truth beknown I'll probably just scream,pizz,and at the very best shoot myself in the nut sack drawing my weapon.
Good comments from everyone

RevBlk

Reaction score
The laws are already in place to supposedly protect us. 4 yrs minimum if a firearm is used while commiting a crime. Except in the interest of speeding up the slow wheels of justice it quite oftern is dealt away. If you really want to become angry sit in any criminal court room (especially in the bigger cities) for a few hours and watch the wrist slapping.
Kind of frightening IMO.
Rev

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a question
Could you pull the trigger if you were being attacked in a life threatening situation.
Would it be easier to kill in the heat of the moment?..................or.........
Lets say your wife was killed by a criminal in a shoot out..and She was a innocent bystander......would you seek revenge with a gun?.....later?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a question
Could you pull the trigger if you were being attacked in a life threatening situation.
Would it be easier to kill in the heat of the moment?..................or.........
Lets say your wife was killed by a criminal in a shoot out..and She was a innocent bystander......would you seek revenge with a gun?.....later?

Or just as bad, your wife was accidentally killed by a citizen shooting someone trying to steal something from them or someone else.

Top Bottom