Sh*t your thinking, but never say out loud

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We all do, it ... everyday
I do most of it while driving to and from work everyday
Here's a place we can vent and say it

Here's a couple just from yesterday and this am:

"Hey, dude in the jacked up stupid duty w stacks, white Oakley's, and house music blaring out your open windows ..... seriously??"

"Hey, 107yr old baba still driving... it is NOT ok to drive 25 in a 50, and stop at EVERY intersection, regardless of a stop sign or not!"

"Hey, dude in the right hand drive Toyota, im laughing at you, because you just curbed your $5000 rims on a right hand turn ... idiot...!"

Let's begin ;)

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more I just remembered:

"Oh, so you have a staff bag w your name on it, cool ... must be a golf pro?" (As i watch him shank one off the first tee .... cmon now, seriously!!!!!)

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday:
"Get out of my f^cking town you f^cking no good old hippy c^cks^cker. F^cking tourists can't f^cking drive you kayaking p^ssy. Get off the god damn road before I run you off and shove your kayak up your ass!!!"

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday: "REALLY? Your semi-truck is thaaaaaaaat much faster than the one in the RH lane??? WTFO!!!! Get around him already!!!! You inbred frickin meth-head!!!!!! MMMOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!"

After blocking traffic for 10-12 minutes while he "passed" the other rig he did get the bird.

Actually I'm pretty sure most of that was out loud...but I was by myself, so not really. Hahaha

Last edited:

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"do you always have to come into my office right after i fart?"

"The left lane is for faster traffic you F&^kin 80km driving reject"

"I am NOT impressed by your Affliction or Tapout t-shirt thats 3 sizes too small and I'm certain your a big p#$$y"

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"oh, you still let your mommy make decisions for you .. and your 32 .... ok cool ..." (work related, sorry ... )

Last edited:
Top Bottom