Sh*t your thinking, but never say out loud

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the lights not going to get any greener azz hole .......... go for the love of god

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You called the Fire Department for _________________? Are you fricken stupid?

fill the blank with: Flickering street light, water backed up on the road during heavy rain, smoke detector beeping once every 15min due to batteries being low, garbage can in an alley tipped over, and than there is the medical calls we go on............

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You called the Fire Department for _________________? Are you fricken stupid?

fill the blank with: Flickering street light, water backed up on the road during heavy rain, smoke detector beeping once every 15min due to batteries being low, garbage can in an alley tipped over, and than there is the medical calls we go on............

That sums up most shifts. I could add a lot more. We get called to the craziest things.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the great part about having a girlfriend, i just point out all the weird people in public out loud. hahaha she gets so embarrassed!!

back to the farmer thing... i know you guys do a very important job but you really have to keep your machinery off the primary highways, its not 1950 anymore. yesterday there was a combine on hwy 15 east from ft sask, there must have been 250 cars and trucks backed up behind him... during rush hour

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats the great part about having a girlfriend, i just point out all the weird people in public out loud. hahaha she gets so embarrassed!!

back to the farmer thing... i know you guys do a very important job but you really have to keep your machinery off the primary highways, its not 1950 anymore. yesterday there was a combine on hwy 15 east from ft sask, there must have been 250 cars and trucks backed up behind him... during rush hour

Now thats just being inconsiderate, we try to stay on gravel roads as much as possible, then 2 lane county roads. State highways will only be crossed or dove down for a mile or 2 at the most if we have no options. Also we get over as soon as one vehicle gets behind us and has slowed up to our speed. (Safety reasons)

Sent while not working too hard

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now thats just being inconsiderate, we try to stay on gravel roads as much as possible, then 2 lane county roads. State highways will only be crossed or dove down for a mile or 2 at the most if we have no options. Also we get over as soon as one vehicle gets behind us and has slowed up to our speed. (Safety reasons)

Sent while not working too hard

I wish it was like that in Canada

Sent from a iPhone

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
baaaaaaaaa ... u thought he talking chit about u eh ..............

not so much i guess .....
I had just woke up for the second time. I wasn't awake yet.

My farm can get to all of its land on gravel roads. Like zeebs, if we do touch pavement, it's for very short distance

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im happy to pull over for farmers on gravel roads and secondary highways

Top Bottom