Sh*t your thinking, but never say out loud

dodgeguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday: "REALLY? Your semi-truck is thaaaaaaaat much faster than the one in the RH lane??? WTFO!!!! Get around him already!!!! You inbred frickin meth-head!!!!!! MMMOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!"

After blocking traffic for 10-12 minutes while he "passed" the other rig he did get the bird.

Actually I'm pretty sure most of that was out loud...but I was by myself, so not really. Hahaha

NICE!! Been there....oyyyyyyyy

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Attachments

• nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    nothing_to_see_here.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 276

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday: "REALLY? Your semi-truck is thaaaaaaaat much faster than the one in the RH lane??? WTFO!!!! Get around him already!!!! You inbred frickin meth-head!!!!!! MMMOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEE!!!!!"

After blocking traffic for 10-12 minutes while he "passed" the other rig he did get the bird.

Actually I'm pretty sure most of that was out loud...but I was by myself, so not really. Hahaha
That's because his governed truck can do 1 km per hr faster than the other governed truck.............

ryan#1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"F*$cking Archaeologists" - if you have ever dealt with hiring one for permitting you'll know what im talking about. Not likely an Archaeologist sledder if so i apologize.
"F*$cking Arctic Cats" - if you ride with them you will know what i'm talking about lol J/K a cat pulled me off the hill last year and i told him i wouldn't bash anymore. it was a loose wire though not a crank ;-)
"F*$cking stupid _______ tourists" blank is whichever colored plate is parked in the middle of the Hwy 37 north lane looking at bears. Usually Americans.

Great thread Enis. Only the first one i have to hold my tongue the rest i say out loud all time.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"oh u grew a beard for playoffs, awesome .... U do know its August right!? "

Top Bottom