Rv interior led lights

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do I know what size bulb to swap out my incandescents for?...wouldn't mind getting rid of mine, such a drain on the battery. It's a Jayco.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a pair i need warranty on, friggin sales guy said warranty for life. Then the SOB tried to kill me

Warranty void as soon as your pushed out the door.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do I know what size bulb to swap out my incandescents for?...wouldn't mind getting rid of mine, such a drain on the battery. It's a Jayco.

Just pull a bulb out and see what size it is. It will say on the bulbs

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

correct. When searching led bulbs. They go by the number of led's on each bulb. Plus color. For example cool white to almost a blue

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks buddy, I realize now that was the obvious answer lol. What colour temp do y'all use? Does anyone find the bright white kind of harsh?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
my dad has 2 different levels in his trailer, the ones that feel "blue" my mom hates, but the ones that are more "white" she doesn't mind.........

I haven't ordered any yet....... might as well wait until spring now :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered all warm white for mine...light is near identical to the incandescent ones they replaced.

A tip: save $$$....just order bulbs for the fixtures you know the wife will leave on all the time. No sense replacing the ones that get turned on once a year.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Got mine finally.

Ordered July 29 from DX.com Received on August 18. Did not pay for "expedited" shipping.

Installed 4 of them so far, went to install the 5th but the fixture wouldn't light the bulb up. Turns out the LED bulbs are polarity sensitive where as incandescent bulbs are not, I have to swap the positive and negatives on that fixture for it to work with the LED's.

Bought 12 of the 1141 / BA15S / 1156 6W 540lm 27 x SMD 5050 LED Warm White Car Signal Light / Steering Lamp (12V) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme cost me just over $30 to my mailbox.

Going to have to go back out camping and see how we like them.

Top Bottom