Rrroll up??

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, I know 'dose types. Or like when I did't have their particular camera in stock, they yell and say your Futureshop, this is on sale, why don't you have it?

I said Think about it for a minute. Its on sale, its a high demand item.... what happens to 'em? We get sold out!

people are just idiots! ive met smarter monkeys.......

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a loser again today :( season must be coming to an end so i can restrategize for next year?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uhm somebody ate the rest of this doughnut!

hahahahha

no but i have had somebody come back and say their donut had a bite out of it.......

another guy called me a douche bag for counting his change he gave me......another said i gave horrible service cuz i wouldn't give her free coffee.....co-worker said i am a worthless piece of scum cuz i wouldn't do his job for him , told him to go stick it where the sun dont shine right in front of everybody (boss had a talk with him lol)

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no but i have had somebody come back and say their donut had a bite out of it.......

another guy called me a douche bag for counting his change he gave me......another said i gave horrible service cuz i wouldn't give her free coffee.....co-worker said i am a worthless piece of scum cuz i wouldn't do his job for him , told him to go stick it where the sun dont shine right in front of everybody (boss had a talk with him lol)

and that's why i don't work in public. lol

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha maybe but i wouldn't get anywhere , i'm just an employee that tim hortons pretends to care about.

this guy swore at me today! poor baby had to wait 5 minutes for decaf , i explained it and smiled like i'm supposed to and said "fawk you just make me my G*d damn coffee!" because he said that i wiped the smile off my face and said "whatever"....made him his horrible immitation beverage and got him the hell out of the store , stupid azzhole.

and like i said , you say that to me......you lose ALL my respect.........just sayin.....just thought i would add that

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do they make you forget english for drive-thru shifts? :d

Top Bottom