Rrroll up??

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Small..... :d

Sooke.

haha better!

tim hortons actually has more prizes then ever! yesterday two people came in and each one $100 tim cards! another guy came in a few days ag and won a BBQ and up in port renfrew a lady won a car! the prizes are out there.....if your not winning well then i guess your a loser...............JK ORDER MORE COFFEE lol so i think its all a matter of how much you buy , the more rims you roll up the better your chances , i'm not trying to make you buy more coffee from timmies as i really dont care about timmies.......

managers know alot more then me btw......

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont even like timmies coffee ..... honestly think they have better coffee at the golden arches. :)
I agree with you on coffee, but i love timmies pastries, samiches, ice caps, hot chocolate, and mochas. But thats just to name a few. :d

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha better!

tim hortons actually has more prizes then ever! yesterday two people came in and each one $100 tim cards! another guy came in a few days ag and won a BBQ and up in port renfrew a lady won a car! the prizes are out there.....if your not winning well then i guess your a loser...............JK ORDER MORE COFFEE lol so i think its all a matter of how much you buy , the more rims you roll up the better your chances , i'm not trying to make you buy more coffee from timmies as i really dont care about timmies.......

managers know alot more then me btw......

Do the chances of winning prizes increase the larger of cup you buy??

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I always thought you would only win a car with an XL sized coffee.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahahahaha! you should hear what some people say to me! lol they think they ruin my day but they really make my night cuz i get to watch an adult act like a 12 year old!

Thats what I loved about working at Staples and FutureShop.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow, I always thought you would only win a car with an XL sized coffee.

haha no , timmies might have some tricks up their sleeves , not that i know of , but higher up maybe , maybe they put cars and stuff in certain size cups , that stuff i dont know........

very entertaining!

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just be thankful you arent a custodian, people automatically assume just because you clean the building you are their maid, and therefore their B***ch!

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha no , timmies might have some tricks up their sleeves , not that i know of , but higher up maybe , maybe they put cars and stuff in certain size cups , that stuff i dont know........

very entertaining!

Yeah, send a letter to upper management so you can use it in your sales pitch. :d You make commission as a coffee salesman, don't you? And sell 'em on the higher end grind?

And yes, very. Some people don't know what a sharpie is, and some don't want to buy the service plan for their high end electronics... When it breaks I say I told ya so, they they throw 400 bucks at me on their next purchase for the plan.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just be thankful you arent a custodian, people automatically assume just because you clean the building you are their maid, and therefore their B***ch!

Yeah, I wouldn't shake that end of a stick if I was offered.

Another great one is when the customer is a know-it-all, and they don't accept what your telling them. I'm the PE, so theres a good chance I know what it is I'm selling.

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it's an hour for me to get timmies, i'm 1 for 3 this year...

not makin the playoffs with those kinda numbers.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, send a letter to upper management so you can use it in your sales pitch. :d You make commission as a coffee salesman, don't you? And sell 'em on the higher end grind?

And yes, very. Some people don't know what a sharpie is, and some don't want to buy the service plan for their high end electronics... When it breaks I say I told ya so, they they throw 400 bucks at me on their next purchase for the plan.

haha maybe but i wouldn't get anywhere , i'm just an employee that tim hortons pretends to care about.

this guy swore at me today! poor baby had to wait 5 minutes for decaf , i explained it and smiled like i'm supposed to and said "fawk you just make me my G*d damn coffee!" because he said that i wiped the smile off my face and said "whatever"....made him his horrible immitation beverage and got him the hell out of the store , stupid azzhole.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha maybe but i wouldn't get anywhere , i'm just an employee that tim hortons pretends to care about.

this guy swore at me today! poor baby had to wait 5 minutes for decaf , i explained it and smiled like i'm supposed to and said "fawk you just make me my G*d damn coffee!" because he said that i wiped the smile off my face and said "whatever"....made him his horrible immitation beverage and got him the hell out of the store , stupid azzhole.

Yep, I know 'dose types. Or like when I did't have their particular camera in stock, they yell and say your Futureshop, this is on sale, why don't you have it?

I said Think about it for a minute. Its on sale, its a high demand item.... what happens to 'em? We get sold out!

Top Bottom