ROCKSTAR TRUCK: part 2

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
yeah every siting i've heard about on here has to do with sherwood park, should be pretty easy if you have a day to tour around.

missingtruck

Reaction score
Just an update to all who provided clues, tips and information. The truck has been recovered. :d

I've had a chance to look it over and test drive it, nothing like he was claiming but a decent truck none-the-less. It pulls a load with impressive results, but it's not as impressive as he was letting on otherwise.

PS: The decals on it are GONE! Looks much better now!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Like i posted on the other thread.... Good to hear you got it back. Maybe you could post some real info and pics of the truck.... Always like good stories and info, and curious as to a twinturbo chevy..... Glad you got it back!!!

nytro mtx

Reaction score
Just an update to all who provided clues, tips and information. The truck has been recovered. :d

I've had a chance to look it over and test drive it, nothing like he was claiming but a decent truck none-the-less. It pulls a load with impressive results, but it's not as impressive as he was letting on otherwise.

PS: The decals on it are GONE! Looks much better now!
Ya some pics and info bout the twin turbo would be great( if it has twins) been thinking bout it on my Dmax as well.

Good to Here U got her back.

Top Bottom