ROCKSTAR TRUCK: part 2

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I've seen this guy twice now since I talked to him, the first time I was getting out of my wifes car in a parking lot and he drove by on 137th, but the second time, last Saturday, I caught up to him on 170 St. in my truck. Now I was with my lovely wife, so I had to be sneaky.... I passed the ROCKSTAR guy going north past the yellowhead, and there was a bunch of traffic. He didn't attempt to get in my lane or otherwise acknowledge my presence. I figured I had missed out and turned east on 137th. Now I'm about 1/2 mile down and I see him approaching in my rr mirror. I slowed down and allowed him to catch up. Luckily my Wife was telling me about something and didn't notice what I was doing. Normally she calls me on it before I have a chance to get anything going. So anyways, the guy gets just past me, and I downshift and pull a length ahead of him to make a little noise. I back off untill we're even and I get on it again, giving him all the time in the world to spool up both turbos :)rolleyes:) then I get on it again. Now I'm obviously hearing about how every time we go somewhere I don't need to make it a dink measuring contest but I'm not going to waste this chance. So I start pulling and see him get on it a little late. Not much bark from his rig. The Decals are louder than the sound. I'm getting going to almost the speed limit now...:d and he's not gaining a bit. With 800+ he should have left me standing still. I back out and two seconds later he goes by and cuts me off a little!! haha he still wasn't going very fast.

So I consider the ROCKSTAR-Douche officially busted.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Worst thing is im sure my truck with the smarty on 4 i could kill him. Ya i seen him in red deer before i moved and it had nothin my truck was barly workin to pass him.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were you giving him smoke signals lol.

either way.

any "twin" turbo setup should rip

he likes to eat at east side marios sherwood park ive noticed.

maybe ill go there sneek under his truck and take a peek

lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I see him at the Tim Hortons at the Flying J in the park lots as well.
Loud Decals on that baby!
catmando!

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to the owner of that truck at the bank one night, and he's just a wee fellow ( insert size joke here ), but its a fairly nice truck, he said something to the extent of 800+ hp and rides on a caddy ext suspension i believe?

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Is this the one always parked on St. Albert trail north of Nelson Lumber on the west side?

I'm not sure but I've seen a "Rockstar" truck heading into St. Albert quite often. So I'm catching from you guys that this guys truck is supposed to be fast??? Twin Turbos??? Doesn't sound like it to me(as he drive by me in "rush hour")

I'll keep an eye out for this "truck with 'nuts"

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure but I've seen a "Rockstar" truck heading into St. Albert quite often. So I'm catching from you guys that this guys truck is supposed to be fast??? Twin Turbos??? Doesn't sound like it to me(as he drive by me in "rush hour")

I'll keep an eye out for this "truck with 'nuts"

no were saying he claims its fastt. but has yet to prove it to anyone. he saus its one of the fastest trucks in alberta. SAYS

redrum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn`t having ROCKSTAR decals on the side of your truck give you that extra 500 mental HP?:d

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if nothing else he is gettin great advertising with it,which was probably the plan,the truck is creating lots of you people talkin about it which is great promotional advertising so I would say its workin wether its fast or not.Geez if I lived out there Id have my company name on my truck and say it has900 horses just to get the buzz goin and tons of free advertising,could that be his plan?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't realise that there were that many 14 year olds driving around, That's what most of the guys posting in this thread sound like....It's like grade 7 all over again. He said...She said...I tried to race him in traffic.......

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't realise that there were that many 14 year olds driving around, That's what most of the guys posting in this thread sound like....It's like grade 7 all over again. He said...She said...I tried to race him in traffic.......

yes we are all 14.

your friggn good!!

since you guessed that so well maybe you can tell us how much HP that truck has

since thats what were after

not your opinion

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's the internet. Tell us a story about how mature and responsible you are........:rolleyes:

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaaa..... dont be a sore loser, next time, spool up, and hammer down rockstar......:p:rolleyes:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes we are all 14.

your friggn good!!

since you guessed that so well maybe you can tell us how much HP that truck has

since thats what were after

not your opinion

Don't care how many horsepower the truck has. If the guy is a lying loser, he's a lying loser. If his goal was to get people to talk about Rockstar child poison, he may have done that.

missingtruck

Reaction score
This is an open request to anyone who may have commented on the "RockStar" truck or have seen it recently. The truck is not the property of the person driving it. The legal owner is attempting to locate the truck so it can be recovered without criminal charges.

If you have seen it recently, parked at a business, residence, restaurant or club it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately email myself with the locational and time. Please do not comment on this situation or speak with the individual to assure your safety and the legal owners safety.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and confidentiality.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
This is an open request to anyone who may have commented on the "RockStar" truck or have seen it recently. The truck is not the property of the person driving it. The legal owner is attempting to locate the truck so it can be recovered without criminal charges.

If you have seen it recently, parked at a business, residence, restaurant or club it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately email myself with the locational and time. Please do not comment on this situation or speak with the individual to assure your safety and the legal owners safety.

Thank you in advance for your assistance and confidentiality.

cant you just phone the cops? should be hard to find this truck.

missingtruck

Reaction score
That would be the simple solution. But like anything this is a little more complicated situation. That would be my solution but currently this is the legal advise we have.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
That would be the simple solution. But like anything this is a little more complicated situation. That would be my solution but currently this is the legal advise we have.

well, after everyone sees your post, im sure it will turn up, this has been quite the topic for some time around here. Good luck getting it back.

Top Bottom