riding spots

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey skyboy, I'm from the area as well and i usually ride around Lauier lake in whitney lake provincial park. Lots of small lakes and ponds to ride to and the iron horse trail (trans canada trail) is nearby. we usually ride from lauier lake to elk point for beers. There are lots of trails off the iron horse as well. What do ya ride? next time i am goin up there with my buddies i will let ya know.

Slamnek

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Im from Marsden...about 30-45 mins south of lloyd...in the middle of winter there is always great snow(mostly)
ride the river and some of the river hills are great(watch for rocks)
Always a blast when riding around there

I rode Unity once a while ago...wow did they have amazing snow deep and soft:D

Last edited by a moderator:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
we rode last weekend up in turtle lake
good untouched openings in the woods arrounf there and that means than prob 2acres untouched 5 feet powder

hayastusa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Bronson Forest around Little Fishing, Peck and Ministikwan lakes is a guaranteed good day. Miles and miles of lakes, river bed, trails and cutlines. The forest never disappoints...except today, only 2 inches of snow. Had to go another hour+ north to ride.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Bronson Forest around Little Fishing, Peck and Ministikwan lakes is a guaranteed good day. Miles and miles of lakes, river bed, trails and cutlines. The forest never disappoints...except today, only 2 inches of snow. Had to go another hour+ north to ride.

agreed. you will never run out of trail up there. also fun place is south of town in the valley. lots of fields to rip through and hills to clime.

Top Bottom