Riding in Whitecourt

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Hells ya. The riding is awsome here. Where are you working/staying? You can unload anywhere up the tower road, the big mountain/hill south of the town you can see. Trails are endless up there. Most of it is crown land or government leased. Happy trails :beer::beer:

shauncsmith

Reaction score
Thanks for the info...I'm staying at the rv park at the end of town. Should have my quad up here in August. Will definetly have to check it out.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is the tower road

Just go East of town, turn south on East Mountain road and follow it around a curve, then go west approx 3 miles until you hit a T intersection. That is tower road so just hang a left and you will find various trails from there.........and they go forever back there.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
where is the tower road

Head out of town towards Edmonton take the first range road to the south, about 1 km out of WCT. There's a sign there called East Mountain Road , take that road for a few kms to a tee intersection, hang a left and follow to the top of the mountain. There's a fire tower up there and tons of good riding. You won't see it all in a month of hard riding. :d

SQUIRTIS

Reaction score
when u do finally get your quad up here with u, be sure to give us a shout.....another quad in the group never hurts

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for sure. i will let you know. Should have it up here first or second week of august

yep - let us know and we'll show you around also ............ the only problem with that is the fact that some of us(especially summiteer) seem to get stuck quite a bit so hopefully you have a good winch.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep - let us know and we'll show you around also ............ the only problem with that is the fact that some of us(especially summiteer) seem to get stuck quite a bit so hopefully you have a good winch.
That's only because I'm fat, have a small quad and can't ride very well.:d:d

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I wasn't booked solid until mid September I would be up there in a flash! Sounds like a good place to mark down for a fall ride!

Top Bottom