Riding clinic's

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the experts out there.
A buddy of mine wants some coaching. He wants to start learning some good jumps and drops. Scary stuff as he put it.

Who is a good go to for this stuff? Because looking to hire out as a private thing for our group.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea if he's a good teacher. I have never took a clinic. Have rode with tons of pro's though.

Heres a video of his jump clinic though. Looks like he's trying to teach.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what I'm hearing is for a few bills and a bottle of rum, you'll take a few red plates out for good time Dan?

If I was riding every day still I would. Might only go out a few times this year. See whats up when the snow flies though. Id be into hitting some jumps probably, might have a couple pointers haha

I have actually taught some people to jump. mostly girls though...

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I was riding every day still I would. Might only go out a few times this year. See whats up when the snow flies though. Id be into hitting some jumps probably, might have a couple pointers haha

I have actually taught some people to jump. mostly girls though...
Our one buddy is kinda girly if that counts 😆

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually Ryan I have a family friend that might be able to help. He even has a massive foam pit and ramp set up at his Dads farm. He hangs with Turcotte and a bunch of fliers and they all practice at his place. If you want I could text him and ask him. Be cool to practice in foam before you have to commit to harder landings. His name is Brandon Weisener. The farm is west of Leduc

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually Ryan I have a family friend that might be able to help. He even has a massive foam pit and ramp set up at his Dads farm. He hangs with Turcotte and a bunch of fliers and they all practice at his place. If you want I could text him and ask him. Be cool to practice in foam before you have to commit to harder landings. His name is Brandon Weisener. The farm is west of Leduc

I know Brandon. Hes a good guy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Brandon. Hes a good guy.
Yeah I used to race back in the day with his Dad. I’ve known Brandon since he was a little kid. Even sold him some sleds. Went to Eagle last winter with his Dad to watch the races. Awesome family. He sent me a pic tonight of his 66 bu canola crop they are working on now. image0000001.jpeg

Top Bottom