Riding around Edmonton

Reaction score
Hello all, we are a group of usually 2-4 riders looking for people or places to ride on the weekends. We all have MX bikes and love open pits or trails. Let me know if anyone has good riding places or is looking to ride.

BigBearInd.

Reaction score
Bruderhiem would be your best bet for pits and trails thats close.... Long Island lake north of Westlock is another.... or Vega just across the ferry

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUMP up by Busby just west of Hwy 44 has both tracks and trails. It takes about an hour to get there from west end of city.

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks everyone I'll check these places out for sure once all this snow goes again lol. Keep the list of spots coming though we ride a lot and will be looking for a good pit we can go a ride for hours.

Jaime del Val

Reaction score
Hey!
Just moved from Yellowknife and I'm looking for some people to ride with, I've got a CRF 230F pretty good for trails and pits and all that...
cheers
Jaime

Reaction score
Where do you live? We're southwest of edmonton and think we may have found a pit! Checking it out this weekend.

Reaction score
We're riding today and tomorrow hot us up if you wanna go!! Also anyone got an exact location where in alder flats you can ride? RR or TWP numbers?

Top Bottom