riding area dave henry

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone out there ever rode the david hennry riding area in valmont and if so what did you think

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone out there ever rode the david hennry riding area in valmont and if so what did you think

Hey man.. Talk to ken as he has rode it several times.. But i beleive that it only open at certain times of the year..

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey glen, me and wayne rode it last year on our last day of year i liked it a bit rocky though i just wanted to know how big the area is and like you said i think its only open in the springtime

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a tenured area that opens up around the 15th of april. its a good area but often lacks the snow of farther south. Alot of this area boundrys the park so you will need to watch were you are. there is also a beautiful ski cabin in this area, it is not for the puplics use so please respect that it is locked.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah it is a very nice cabin with the lake beside it. it was pretty late in the season when we went up so yeah the snow was lacking and it was very rocky. we could see mt robson from one of the peaks and it was suprisingly close only a few ranges over.only been there once but seemed like a nice place to ride if you want a short day its very close to town just out past the mill. would like some info on the size of the area so we do stay in the boundries. thanx

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im working on a way to get our snowmobile area linage onto a format where it can be downloaded as a Google Earth KMZ file from our website, although with the recent Caribou Recovery Plan, our linage may change is some areas so it may be difficult to do until the new Caribou plans are out and permanent. In the meantime I will see what I can get together from past data as I believe the boundary info needs to be more easily available and user friendly.

Top Bottom