Revy Snow Conditions

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
That bad hey Fab, gotta hit `em fast. It has snowed here all day, so you probably didn`t miss much today anyways. Who got hurt yesterday? Hope they are o.k.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What r u talkin about FAB. They are only bad if you ride the kirkup. If you went up the veidiman, that trail was so nice it was almost like as if it was groomed. Rode frisby today and yes it was socked in all day. Called it quits at about 3PM BC time. Only to find out that i too had to come home on short notice for work. But the snow up frisby was nice. 1-2 feet of pow in the trees. But LOTS of friggin stumps and stuff. the rest of frisby was pounded right out.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That bad hey Fab, gotta hit `em fast. It has snowed here all day, so you probably didn`t miss much today anyways. Who got hurt yesterday? Hope they are o.k.

There was 2 guys that got hurt. One gy broke his lower back or something like that and another guy broke his arm or wrist. Thats what we herd. But the guy with the broken back was air lifted out. It was just by super bowl kinda.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fast...Slow...Standing...Sitting...didn't matter....:mad::rant::mad:
Fab, you gotta do what a fella here did. He 'let' his nephew ride the turbo Apex up the trail to the Alpine while he rode the nephews 700 Dragon on the bumps. Once in the alpine they switched again. Way easier on his old bones.

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back and it was great, getting a little tracked up but it was snowing when I left in town so it should be good. Hopefully they can start grooming right away because the trail was bad at boulder and frisby.

ammo01

Reaction score
its bin snowing all day today :rant:. this week is looking good :p. if your comming to revy and need a cabin give me a call. cheers:) and happyholidays www.revelstokecabin.com

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Glad to hear you think you had a good time. There has been lots of people in town for the last 3 wks. It has been snowing here for the last 2 days, about 6" in town. The Snowmobile Revelstoke Society is taking a look today to see if there is enough snow to start grooming. Maybe fix a few of the whoops Fab broke his azz on. Has to be enough snow to get across the bridges.
Might get more new snow and then the sun is supposed to come out.

I`ve heard Golden has started grooming.
Golden Snowmobile Trail Society | Golden, BC | Snowmobiling | Snowmobile Trails

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was planning on goin to mcbride or valemount that weekend. Have you guys rode blue river before? I never have and would'nt mind goin with someone that has.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will be heading to revy tomorrow noonish leaving edmonton, bringing the new hi def video camera so i will post vids when i get back.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will be heading to revy tomorrow noonish leaving edmonton, bringing the new hi def video camera so i will post vids when i get back.

Me and a buddy will be there Thursday nite to Monday. Where are you staying?

tekim :D

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Well, The 9 hours in the passenger position from GP to Revy was pretty hard on the Kokanee. It's a little foggy, but I have some recollection of running into Fab & crew at Zella's on Thursday night.
Things could only get better from that point. Trust me. Friday was Boulder & being a newbie to the area the only way to discribe it is WOW. Sunshine, a little powder and some excellent ridin partners that know the area made for a great day. Saturday was Sale. Another great day and the pow was sick. The trail up was way better. Woulda, coulda shoulda stayed an extra day. Oh well, other than the rough start, it was a pretty memorible little holiday. Stiff & sore & hung over = fun times.:D:D:D

:DYa Have to agree with me riding partner...AKA...passenger who which is not joking about the kokanee...had to get more when we hit Jasper...;)...good weekend except for the Dragon....could have lite a match to it both days...but hey got to ride the Diva... in Sale...and what a Day... like Koby said...still got sore bones and muscle's.... oh and yes Koby... we should have stayed and rode Sunday.....

A big wahoo for the people in Revy...taken care of us sledders...no matter where we ate or drank, or slept, coffee in am with lunch or fuel....always just great people

Anyways just my 2cents....

Were Sledding Now!!!

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh couple of pics...

Attachments

• Me and Trailer.jpg
    Me and Trailer.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Revy 07 001a.jpg
    Revy 07 001a.jpg