Revy Snow Conditions

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was up with the dragon? Turbo not working very well?

Boondocker Controller Box issues.....think I got a bad box....(control box that is...)...

In Boulder on Friday...once spolled...wow hang on and climb like crazy....love it....just need to get this contoller working prop... and look out turbo 4strokes...HAHA..had to throught that in...

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
There will be a cleared staging area and groomed trail at the 4 km on the Kirkup on Boulder and Frisby will be groomed also for Fri. and the weekend. :Snowmobile1:
Grooming machines will be working on both mtns. Thurs. during the daylight hrs. so take it easy.
You guys that are staying at the Peaks will not have a groomed trail yet from the hotel.
Have a safe trip and a great weekend.
See you there, I like cream in my coffee.:frozenmsn:

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to powderchowder today and there tellin me that there's 2-3 feet of fresh around turbo mtn. They are riding sale today, should have more updates tonight.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Just Got Back To Work, The Snow Was Very Good. The Farther You Went Back The The Deeper The Snow Got, Our Group Went Back Past Turbo Mt Towards Sicamous And Found Some Places With 2 1/2 To 3 Feet Of Pow. I Will Post Pics Tomorrow And Some Video, All In All A Wicked Trip.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Weather is cold and clear for the next few days. People are reporting another crust with some fresh. Be careful out there.
Boulder and Frisby will be groomed for the weekend.

Snow at cabin

willhickey

Reaction score
:Does that mean that they will be grooming from the bottom or are we still at the four km mark. We are comming on Thurdays and going till sunday.:D

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Snow, snow and more snow in the forecast. :D

I`m going today, I`ll let you know how it is. :Snowmobile1:

Good news, the Mtn. Caribou habitat closure areas on Frisby, Sale, Keystone and Caribou Basin will now be in effect Jan.1/08 -Apr. 16/08, Caribou Basin remains only open on weekends and statutory holidays.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is AWESOME..... hopefully it keeps snowing until we get there on the 27th!

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Blue bird today and snorkel deep, over 9 ft. at Boulder cabin and more snow again in the forecast. :cool: bring periscopes :D

Have a safe and happy holiday season everyone.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue bird today and snorkel deep, over 9 ft. at Boulder cabin and more snow again in the forecast. :cool: bring periscopes :D

Have a safe and happy holiday season everyone.

Thanks for the updates P.P. Me and two others will be there Dec. 26 at Glacier House.

Top Bottom