Revy Snow Conditions

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It`s snowing here in town now. :D

Me and my brother in law will probably be heading to Revy next weekend since Golden isn't ready yet. Watch for an Orange M7 and White M8, not sure where we're staying yet though, maybe see ya around PP.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
might head down next weekend to test out the new xp we will see tho
Lococoin and I are heading down to Revy next weekend too. I just picked up my X and I need to get those 10 hours out of the way. Just going for an easy ride. Maybe we`ll see you there.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lococoin and I are heading down to Revy next weekend too. I just picked up my X and I need to get those 10 hours out of the way. Just going for an easy ride. Maybe we`ll see you there.

Lots of Pics gentlemen!
catmando!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would be heading out so early but what the heck. Hopefully they get even more snow over the week so i dont have to worry about rocks quite as much

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would still worry!
Good Luck To you Guys!
catmando!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Im in the same boat, need to break in my '08 M8 so i can fulfill its first service obligation, then its time to modify a little before my trip back to Revy Dec 26-30. And yes, maybe we will see you there aswell, Im pretty sure I'll be eating at Zalas restaurant as much as possible as there food is awesome!

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in the same boat, need to break in my '08 M8 so i can fulfill its first service obligation, then its time to modify a little before my trip back to Revy Dec 26-30. And yes, maybe we will see you there aswell, Im pretty sure I'll be eating at Zalas restaurant as much as possible as there food is awesome!
Do you guys have rooms booked yet, or just checking in when you get there? That`s where we eat too, always good food.

F

FAB1

Heard from two peeps riding yesterday ... 3 to 4 feet of HARDPACK base with LOTS of Landmines...Phuking HARD when they were leaving....if it keeps up should only be a few more weeks.

OVER!!!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have rooms booked yet, or just checking in when you get there? That`s where we eat too, always good food.

No rooms booked yet, going to find something when we get there, there should be tons of vacancies this time of year.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No rooms booked yet, going to find something when we get there, there should be tons of vacancies this time of year.
Ok if you see a GMC silver birch crew cab with MXZ decals on it come over and say hi, It`ll be more fun riding with a group. I think we`ll have a deck on too.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok if you see a GMC silver birch crew cab with MXZ decals on it come over and say hi, It`ll be more fun riding with a group. I think we`ll have a deck on too.

Absolutely will come over and say hi and a bigger group would be better! We'll be in Silver F350 single wheel crew with a aluminum two place v-nose trailer and possibly a sled in the box, yet to be determined. We'll most likely ride Boulder the first day, unless you guys have a better spot. Have you been to Turtle mountain yet?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you been to Turtle mountain yet?
No it`ll be the first ride this year and my first in two years. I`m breaking in the new sled so I`m not looking for any hard rides on this trip. I know boulder and Frizby have flat spots to take it easy on. I`m still worried about landmines this early in the year too.

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No it`ll be the first ride this year and my first in two years. I`m breaking in the new sled so I`m not looking for any hard rides on this trip. I know boulder and Frizby have flat spots to take it easy on. I`m still worried about landmines this early in the year too.

Yah I'm pretty concerned with the "landmines" aswell, but i just gotta go!!

Lanko

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows how access is up Boulder, heard it was a bit of a nightmare, enough of one to sway a guy to not head there this weekend. Any info would be apppreciated

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Just wondering if anyone knows how access is up Boulder, heard it was a bit of a nightmare, enough of one to sway a guy to not head there this weekend. Any info would be apppreciated

YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TIL OUR SWEETY "POWDERPUFF" CHECKS IN AND GIVES US ALL HER REPORT....

WRK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rob alford was up on saturday, 4 feet of base in sugar with lots of fresh on top. dumped 2 feet up top saturday night, expected to continue all week. headed up wednesday, need to try the turbo m7 and mod m1000 out, got the twitchs and cant sleep thinking about it.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Heard the same thing about the conditions. Guys were up Frisby Sun. said it was like early Dec. riding. 3-3 1/2 ft. base and it is a base with 1-2 ft. of powder. Take it easy still landmines out there. If you are going up Boulder take the Kirkup trail and you should be good. Have a safe trip.

Top Bottom