Revelstoke in summer

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just in revy for a bit of a vacation. Looking for somewhere we could possibly rent some atv's or sxs. Anyone know of something close? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Canadian Snowmobile Tours has a couple SxSs they rent out. You could try infinite or Full Speed, but I dont think they have any ATVs for rent.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Canadian Snowmobile Tours has a couple SxSs they rent out. You could try infinite or Full Speed, but I dont think they have any ATVs for rent.

Thanks a ton lilduke! I'll check them out. Couldn't find anything so figured I'd come to snow and mud.

Sent from my iPhone

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks a ton lilduke! I'll check them out. Couldn't find anything so figured I'd come to snow and mud.

Sent from my iPhone

No problem. If they cant help you, you could also try Sic Riderz in Sicamous, they have SxSs for rent too I think.:beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Sic riders has bikes ect to rent... Just east of timmies at the aft gas station

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
And where would be the best places to ride in Revy? Sorry for hijacking thread. We plan on being there in a few weeks and have been unable to really get any good info on random camping or trail heads, or campsites that allow quads.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on revy, sicamous theres lots to ride

Depending on what ya want, it's dusty and super dry right now

There's also a sicamous atv club, not sure where I put there number

HILCLMR

Reaction score
A bunch of years ago we went quadding up to Frisby cabin. Great little ride but the bugs were unbelievable!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom