Repair manual needed

richierich

Reaction score
Does anyone have or now anyone who may have an electronic copy of a repair manual for a 2002 Yamaha 400 Kodiak. I would really appreciate the help

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you try ebay... I've bought numerous shop manuals on there... and they are usually cheap!! Good luck! :)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
My '98 grizzly 600 was only $6.00 on ebay through one of the catalogue sites -- didn't even have to bid on it ..... Electronic shop manual....... Download and its done....................... Cheap and easy!

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,

Why don't you introduce yourself,.. I hope you didn't spam everyone's visitor message?

And yes I have one,.. but you have to be able to pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time while reciting Alannah Myles version of "Black Velvet"

Don't forget to youtube it :)

My '98 grizzly 600 was only $6.00 on ebay through one of the catalogue sites -- didn't even have to bid on it ..... Electronic shop manual....... Download and its done....................... Cheap and easy!

I joined mudinmyblood for about $8 for 2yrs and have access to op/service manuals and ECU maps.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found one for my XP for $10 and my friends honda foreman for $4 on line. Full shop manual. Just search year, make and model aand shop manual and you'll find one cheap

Top Bottom