Rentals???

SkunkApe

Reaction score
I've been out of the game 2 seasons now and I came off a 11 pro . I'm looking to go at the end of Jan and am wondering if anyone knows where or even if I can rent the new Doo XM?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I've been out of the game 2 seasons now and I came off a 11 pro . I'm looking to go at the end of Jan and am wondering if anyone knows where or even if I can rent the new Doo XM?

You didn't say where you were going but you can try Mr.R's in Lethbridge at 403-380-3376 and mention that good ol' ferniesnow gave you the information. Good luck.

SkunkApe

Reaction score
Oops lol I'm heading to mcbride most likely and don't want to head to alpine in vale . Was hoping somewhere along the way from Edmonton across . Thx a lot though !!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your in revy it is hard to beat SledRent.ca | Snowmobile Rental in Revelstoke, British Columbia shane is a great guy to deal with and like mattiac said they have 13's in cat doo and polaris

X3 for Sledrent.ca in Revy. We rented a 13 ProClimb and a 13 Doo XM for 2 days between Xmas and New Years. Shane will arrange to drop them off for you either the night before, or first thing in the morning, and will pick them up at the end of the day. Daily rental was $335, but we got a bit of a discount :). They also have the Polaris Pros for rent.

tekim :D

Top Bottom