Red line turbo kits

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They will install any turbo you want you just have to pay the difference. Base kit comes withe RPM as I recall.

Base kit is also more then Mtntk with water 2 air, side kick or silber with much better turbos, quality of parts and tuning

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didnt fail no but very slow to spool and way less power then the Boondocker setup. Ever see a race car with a RPam turbo ? Nope you didn’t

That’s because it’s his own brand he created which he doesn’t put on race cars lol yet. Every good product had to start somewhere, and the fact he’s having very little issues is extremely impressive considering how young his business is.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no it’s not!!!!! **** man research you ****ing retarded mother ****er!!!!!! My Mtntk with w2a was 5500 silber is about the same and a side kick is 5200 Canadian
Oh look at that, you did the conversion.
Good for you.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s because it’s his own brand he created which he doesn’t put on race cars lol yet. Every good product had to start somewhere, and the fact he’s having very little issues is extremely impressive considering how young his business is.

Ive actually talked to over 20 people that are very unhappy since my post. His shop 850 blows up before the cabin, last years shop 850 never worked right and got towed out like 10 times shop Axys doesn’t work right guy staying at the lodge this week his Axys didn’t work right

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are are you still he you don’t know about turbos you don’t have one ??? Do you and Dave touch each other or something
If you could read above you would see I did have one.

Currently shopping for a new kit but can't decide. Could you recommend one?

Top Bottom