Red line turbo kits

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love when ppl say junk made in China.... as he said.. if it’s not made in China it’s made in Taiwan, Indonesia, Korea ect... probably most of your clothes. I also know first hand, I’ve been to China and Indo on business trips for this exact reason... looking for genuine quality parts. And believe it or not I got the original stuff of the highest quality from Mexico. It doesn’t matter where it’s built or what it says on the tag. This pos iPhone I’m using is built at foxxcon, located in China..... yet everyone screams how iPhone is so amazing lol BUT NO IT CANT BE ITS MADE IN CHINA! Lol
If KTM ever builds a kit he will forge turbos in his garage.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That and they will be the lowest price on the market. It’s interesting, you show two ppl two kits on a table that look identical, but ones $500 more than the other.. 99/100 ppl will choose the cheaper one. Society (we) has forced companies to outsource, not corporate businesses, because all they see is a dollar figure and most lack the knowledge to know any better so it’s a simple choice to them... and there lies the real problem with cheap parts under mass production.

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is your 3rd sled? Mntk axys, goondocker xm and the 3rd?
You the guy that's parting out the mntk turbo pro with no motor?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That and they will be the lowest price on the market. It’s interesting, you show two ppl two kits on a table that look identical, but ones $500 more than the other.. 99/100 ppl will choose the cheaper one. Society (we) has forced companies to outsource, not corporate businesses, because all they see is a dollar figure and most lack the knowledge to know any better so it’s a simple choice to them... and there lies the real problem with cheap parts under mass production.
Absolutely and it is just getting worse.
What is getting better though is the ability to source parts out of China, if you stay on-top of them you can get some repeatable results. But unfortunately your design is going be duplicated in ten different factories by next morning.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No name china turbos or EBAY turbos even vs racing do not compair to an efr or a gtx. No one goes and looks to put China no name on a race care other then sloppy mechanical and that’s what redline companies to really

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No name china turbos or EBAY turbos even vs racing do not compair to an efr or a gtx. No one goes and looks to put China no name on a race care other then sloppy mechanical and that’s what redline companies to really
and we have already been over that the garret GTX isn't built in a first world country.
d83d9a984b689929eb059fe3692afcfe.jpg

Last edited:

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry for the Internet hero’s and retards that don’t get it a no name or cheep turbo is commonly known as a “Chinese” turbo or EBAY turbo. I’m sorry for you guys that aren’t around this stuff much I could call them no name or cheep or **** quality or what ever you want. None of the crap will ever compete with a gtx, efr. Or pte

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently they drove all the way to sicamous to pick your sled up? Drained the fuel, worked on it, tested it then even drove it all the way back to you? Ya that’s s.h.itty service alright... so s.h.itty it’s unheard of... wow. Kudos to redline, and then you still talk like this about them.

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok sorry for the Internet hero’s and retards that don’t get it a no name or cheep turbo is commonly known as a “Chinese” turbo or EBAY turbo. I’m sorry for you guys that aren’t around this stuff much I could call them no name or cheep or **** quality or what ever you want. None of the crap will ever compete with a gtx, efr. Or pte
Do you keep a database of KTM approved snowmobile components we can reference ?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently they drove all the way to sicamous to pick your sled up? Drained the fuel, worked on it, tested it then even drove it all the way back to you? Ya that’s s.h.itty service alright... so s.h.itty it’s unheard of... wow. Kudos to redline, and then you still talk like this about them.
Oh are their two sides to this story?

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I wanted to see if there was some truth to his story, with all the names, swearing, and straight up angry comments I felt inclined to verify. They went that far out for him and it’s not even mentioned.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I wanted to see if there was some truth to his story, with all the names, swearing, and straight up angry comments I felt inclined to verify. They went that far out for him and it’s not even mentioned.
Skipped some convenient details...........

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wrong!!!! I was in sicamous and had to get it brought all the way to red deer to them cuz it ran like ****. Had it put on buds everything checked before sending it. Double checked the clutches and they had 2 days in them guys said they never seen clutch parts wear that bad in 2 days. I drained the fuel my self not then even though we were using fresh sealed fuel and the same fuel in 3 other turbos that ran great. The only thing he did was hook his lap top up and said all was ok looked over the install said that was on and it need an O2. It’s an open loop system and the kicker the O2 was just tested the day before and 100% perfect. They did bring it back down and did offer to try to put resistors in the wiring harness but I wasn’t willing to do R&D on a sled for them. Honestly I wish I just sold the XM and did a 2 identical turbo Axys off the bat

Top Bottom