RCMP took guns from High River homes.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that's all good , but they kicked down doors and stole guns " period " and if you think that's right , One of us is living in the wrong country , gonna miss you
Yeah, not really. They were doing door-to-door searches for people, if guns were in plain site, they were documented and removed to the RCMP detachment. You make it sound like they were smashing in doors of houses specifically to take guns away. Funny how some people seem to need to be outraged at the authorities all the time.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Yeah, not really. They were doing door-to-door searches for people, if guns were in plain site, they were documented and removed to the RCMP detachment. You make it sound like they were smashing in doors of houses specifically to take guns away. Funny how some people seem to need to be outraged at the authorities all the time.

my friends door was kicked down and a 30-06 and a Ruger 10-22 were taken from her bedroom closet... Think whatever you want.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was really on the fence about this, but what the fack did the rcmp expect? No matter how bad my house was I'd be pissed if someone kicked in my door and went for a stroll around my house, wouldn't matter what badge they were wearing. It's my personal space, with my personal things, get facked off and stay facked off.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

The High River RCMP have admitted to seizing "several hundred" firearms. That were in plain site??? Ya right give your fawking head a shake. They were on the hunt.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
my friends door was kicked down and a 30-06 and a Ruger 10-22 were taken from her bedroom closet... Think whatever you want.

The High River RCMP have admitted to seizing "several hundred" firearms. That were in plain site??? Ya right give your fawking head a shake. They were on the hunt.
Bedroom closet, and in plain sight!!!!!!! Not a hard hunt IMHO!!!!!!!

How they did it was wrong.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is going to repair the door frames that are kicked in? It should come right out of the pockets of the stupid idiots who did this insane stunt. And as far as leaving a heavy gun safe in the basement to fill with water...what in the hell do you think is going to happen to a firearm submerged in water. I just cant believe anyone goes along with this action.....seriously screwed up thinking is what this country has come to.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is going to repair the door frames that are kicked in? It should come right out of the pockets of the stupid idiots who did this insane stunt. And as far as leaving a heavy gun safe in the basement to fill with water...what in the hell do you think is going to happen to a firearm submerged in water. I just cant believe anyone goes along with this action.....seriously screwed up thinking is what this country has come to.

I agree fully. But if it comes outa their pockets its coming outa ours regardless right? :/ They just need to be more properly trained and showed how to use respect therefore in order to recieve respect back. FKN SCUM :D

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

And..........what makes you think you are right??? Doubt you were there.

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The news do not know or tell everything that is going on there was talking to a friend who drove in through 5ft of water to his mums house he saw a few things while there and there is more dead than they say.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were rumors running around of 39 dead. Supposedly the reason for the late re entry. Why it would be kept a secret I have no idea if it is true.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard if they weren't dead they just shoot them kinda like a wounded horse

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
said people can call the rcmp now and retrieve their firearms,,but need proof their yours...so how do you do that if your registration papers from years ago are destroyed from flooding?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The gun registry was supposed to be destroyed by the police 2 years ago, your guns do not have to be register. What should happen is whom ever smashed down your door and took your firearms should bring them back to you....and reach in his pocket and pay for your front door at the same time.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I know that if my house was flooded, I wouldn't be able to prove anything. Zippo........:canadaflag:

PS is this another thing for the safety deposit box and in the case of High River, that would be a mess also, I'm thinking

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's going to pay to repair all those smashed in doors you say? You and me will. The tax payer will pay.
My Dad said when all those soldiers and cops arrived at his place he asked them what they were searching for. They said they were looking for people and they had to look inside to see if there was flooding. If the water was above the electrical receptacles then they would not turn on the power. Really this was on the second day of flooding. The river had not even crested yet and they are smashing doors down already. So they took guns from the closet did they. There was no power, water or sewer and you just never know who might be hiding in the closet. And of course you never know who might have installed a receptacle in their closet and you never know if there might be some water hiding in the closet. Taking those guns was not malicious intent? Huh really.

01Sharp

Reaction score
Welcome to Canada where we harass law abiding citizens, break into their houses, and tax them into poverty! We protect our criminals, have spacious jails cells, slack sentances for violent offenders. Don't get me wrong, I love this country but it seems like the government/cops are targeting regular working people. Try not paying your taxes on time or going 10 km over the speed limit....but they'll let a convicted convict off on a technicality. Seems wrong to me.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LMAO. yeah, ill bet they got lots of "thanks" for securing peoples weapons. What a bunch of BS the media puts out.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Canada where we harass law abiding citizens, break into their houses, and tax them into poverty! We protect our criminals, have spacious jails cells, slack sentances for violent offenders. Don't get me wrong, I love this country but it seems like the government/cops are targeting regular working people. Try not paying your taxes on time or going 10 km over the speed limit....but they'll let a convicted convict off on a technicality. Seems wrong to me.

Agree other than the convict part, try goin to the pen then say all this again LOL.....just saying, its not a "holiday" as ppl may think. You have to live it b4 you chirp on it

Top Bottom