Random Pictures Thread

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a pic of some speakers I put together when I was younger. 4 15's for the subwoofers, man they'd play loud but I always figured they'd sound better with 8 15's.
They got stolen and I never did replace them. But I have some annoying neighbors and I'm thinking about bringing the dream back to life :evil:

Picture153.jpg

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a pic of some speakers I put together when I was younger. 4 15's for the subwoofers, man they'd play loud but I always figured they'd sound better with 8 15's.
They got stolen and I never did replace them. But I have some annoying neighbors and I'm thinking about bringing the dream back to life :evil:

View attachment 217577

You were a book collector as well

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao!! That’s funny, I saw the comment about the book and said, what books? There was no books in that pic. Good eye sir!

Guess I was to busy looking at the woofers, that setup must of pounded.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lmao!! That’s funny, I saw the comment about the book and said, what books? There was no books in that pic. Good eye sir!

Guess I was to busy looking at the woofers, that setup must of pounded.

oh yeah it was loud. lived on an acreage at that time. now that I'm in town it might not go over as well. might have to get another acreage anyways, having neighbors kinda sucks.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
two questions. whats the symbol on the mudflaps and where is the Castrol lubes refinery in Canada?

Top Bottom