Random Pictures Thread

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll recognize this if you've done your own blend doors.

Did this to a 09 half ton. Not fun! My 06 I took the fan out and reached up inside there and turned the door bye hand so it always sucks outside air and it’s been good for 2 years. But it’s a base model truck so no passenger side air so less doors

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a Dodge.. we started on my buddies 2006 and got half way about 5 years ago. His feet are still cold come winter time.

Yup 2006,.. recirc door was broken and mode 2 door I think it was. Had no heat on my feet,.. jammed a screwdriver through the bottom plenum to jam the door open lol. Happened to me just leaving town heading to Kakwa sledding this past winter,.. all fixed for this year lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wv-38.jpg

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ski hill is that? Friends of my parents would always talk about a ski hill that they were aloud to sled on after hours

Red Mountain by Rossland BC, this was back in 2000 or so. You weren't really "allowed" to ride on the hill but after they shut down for the season there was nobody really policing it and still 2 months of great snowpack. I used to go up after work for a few hours, started to get nasty notes on my truck when I staged in the main lot but luckily there was a back way up! Great times and great area to live.

Top Bottom