Random Pictures Thread

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
short about a 100 psi

Houston,,,,,,we got a problem

Chitty thing is, I just had the engine out to clean the belly pan, engine and everything else the other day. Can’t see a hole in the piston and both sides look decent through the intake and exhaust ports, so maybe it’s a head gasket. Will soon find out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chitty thing is, I just had the engine out to clean the belly pan, engine and everything else the other day. Can’t see a hole in the piston and both sides look decent through the intake and exhaust ports, so maybe it’s a head gasket. Will soon find out.
That cracked carb intake boot is probably th culprit. Betting that piston on that side is scored.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That cracked carb intake boot is probably th culprit. Betting that piston on that side is scored.

It absolutely is. I should probably get my eyes checked lol.. With that boot cracked, it leaned out and scored the intake side. At least she went out in a blaze of glory. I managed to make it to the top of Eco Bowl at Owlshead, and that’s when it gave me all the grief.

65ddb8bd9e17e69cbf3026bedd4314f3.jpg

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's weak, didn't need to impound. I like how they say excess of 180kmh. Well was it 200? 250? or 185?
They must of had some attitude towards to cops, loose lips and fat wallets don't help haha
Ain't taking much these days in sask, police have been writing traffic related tickets like crazy. Windshield tickets, speeding tickets for going 103 and 105 in 100 zone, I was pulled over end of march and given a warning for 112 in 100 zone.

Meanwhile the rural crime here is busy busy. Lots of businesses getting hit, keys getting stolen, fuel, vehicles. Also using previously stolen vehicles to plow through the fences and doors.

The real criminals arent afraid of anything.... meanwhile the taxes payers are being taxed more.

Lovely times.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

He's sure putting on the miles. Saw him in Jasper yesterday.

Well, well...................rumours sure get started easily these days. Ray, are you going to drop in and help me sort through the latest bags?

Mikey, Jasper is way out of my routes. Besides, there isn't a lot of people tossing bottles/cans into the ditches in the Parks as most of the tourists are green to the core. They are big into recycling.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, well...................rumours sure get started easily these days. Ray, are you going to drop in and help me sort through the latest bags?

Mikey, Jasper is way out of my routes. Besides, there isn't a lot of people tossing bottles/cans into the ditches in the Parks as most of the tourists are green to the core. They are big into recycling.

What does it pay??

Top Bottom