Random Pictures Thread

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing how you're parting it out, can I have the complete engine please :D
not sure why anyone would want to pick this kinda work as a career. i guess if you are short and extremely agile.
thank christ mine is a vert. climbing in and out of a coupe doing this would be double nasty.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
not sure why anyone would want to pick this kinda work as a career. i guess if you are short and extremely agile.
thank christ mine is a vert. climbing in and out of a coupe doing this would be double nasty.

the question is, what is it you are doing Trev?

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the question is, what is it you are doing Trev?
last summer my heads up display decided to go up in smoke. have had a new one since september. i really didn't want to do it so i asked around if anyone wanted to make some dough but they all ran away. well, bev and i tackled it.
next we are installing a full zl-1 driveline with 3:73 gears. the stock ss rear is starting to make a little noise, lol. 3:27 gears.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last summer my heads up display decided to go up in smoke. have had a new one since september. i really didn't want to do it so i asked around if anyone wanted to make some dough but they all ran away. well, bev and i tackled it.
next we are installing a full zl-1 driveline with 3:73 gears. the stock ss rear is starting to make a little noise, lol. 3:27 gears.
But Trashy said Gm's were like a rock? Lol

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6fcd6936af85c57239faae3f7a8350f3.jpg

You would need to have a serious love for maple syrup to pay that kind of money, lol

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But Trashy said Gm's were like a rock? Lol
No I didn't!!!

I said if you want your Ford to go fast, put a Chevy engine in it. And the only reason I say that, is because you are SOOOO brand loyal. Lol

Top Bottom