Random Pictures Thread

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7b9dc94d0b9ea2f237ff2dc6e5eab762.png

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant believe you guys have kept cd's, i threw all mine away when we moved from the old house to new house 6 years ago, probably like 200 of them, ripped them all onto a flash drive and chucked them, I wasnt moving all of them again, records i could see keeping but was time to just let the cd's die lol
Should have kept mine ...sound from alot of the streaming services sucks ...

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant believe you guys have kept cd's, i threw all mine away when we moved from the old house to new house 6 years ago, probably like 200 of them, ripped them all onto a flash drive and chucked them, I wasnt moving all of them again, records i could see keeping but was time to just let the cd's die lol

I think hoarder comes to mind, lol. Wife plays them more than me now...no room in the garage or they'd be there. All stored on my computer/ipod/phone now.
...still got six cases of sixty cassette tapes as well lol.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man they didn't even get it to site before scratching it with those chains. Be a lot of sparks if they hadn't though.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I was a bit surprised at how it was on the trailer. Never saw it done that way at the Sparwood branch. things must be different now
Man they didn't even get it to site before scratching it with those chains. Be a lot of sparks if they hadn't though.

Top Bottom