Random Acts of Kindness

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going grocery shopping this evening made me think of another little gesture I do. Whenever I get a cart for 25 cents or a looney I always return it and leave te coin in for the next person who takes it. It always make me happy when I forget a coin and there is a cart sitting there available to use so I always figure it must mAke the next person happy. I know it's small. But sometimes it's the little things that count. I call it cart karma.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going grocery shopping this evening made me think of another little gesture I do. Whenever I get a cart for 25 cents or a looney I always return it and leave te coin in for the next person who takes it. It always make me happy when I forget a coin and there is a cart sitting there available to use so I always figure it must mAke the next person happy. I know it's small. But sometimes it's the little things that count. I call it cart karma.

So does EARL!!! :d

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The world is a better place because of you guys!!

On day when I was at work at a store I noticed a purse was left in the bathroom. I found the wallet inside and waited for someone to claim it. About 2 hours later a lady called the store and asked if anyone had found the purse.... which after describing it I told her I had it. She explained that they were tourists passing thru town and had left it there. They were going to drive the 2 hours back for it, but I suggested that I would run it to the bus depot and put it on the bus and have it sent to another bus depot 6 hours ahead of them so they could pick it up on their way thru.... they were so thankful for not having to drive back....

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was back in 08 when my ranger was new. I unloaded at bruderhiem, I enjoyed watching the kid in the new snorkled jeep drive thru the natural springs in the first pit. Till he got stuck with the water above the window sil. He walked up the hill soaked after he flooded his jeep and let all the water in. The kind(useless) fella's with thier lifted one tons were too busy laughing to help. With my brand new truck and brand new strap and a whole bunch of 4low I manage to get him out. Turned out there is a few old car rims in the bottom of one of those puddles. He put a hockey puck sized hole in his transfer case and froze it up solid. So I left him with the strap cause he was going to need it a lot more then me.

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shoveled grain for one of my producers yesterday.

He turned 74 yesterday, and can't wait to start seeding.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Zoom boomed a motorcycle for the shop across the street for my work today. They all looked terrified when we lifted it off the truck, lol

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to jump start the school bus this morning in my driveway.......it is parked here and when the driver came this morning it was dead......she left the key in it and slightly on.......she tried to jump it with her car and nothing........so the old GMC saved the day! lol.....

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to jump start the school bus this morning in my driveway.......it is parked here and when the driver came this morning it was dead......she left the key in it and slightly on.......she tried to jump it with her car and nothing........so the old GMC saved the day! lol.....

I bet you ticked off lots of wee ones this morning, haha

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score

Hey! I just got a loonie the other day cause someone did that :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few years ago I took my troops to breakfast at humpty's....no I wasn't paying since there was 20 of us or so. But when we went to pay, were told that our bill was paid by an elderly couple who had just left. Although I don't think I could fork out the $250 or so they spent, still left an impression and I do the timmies thing once in awhile

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey what about the 5 Snow and Mud guys that are on day 2 digging out the 4 avalanche sleds at Hope Goodfellow in Golden? Three cheers for those guys! :beer::beer::beer:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey what about the 5 Snow and Mud guys that are on day 2 digging out the 4 avalanche sleds at Hope Goodfellow in Golden? Three cheers for those guys! :beer::beer::beer:

Talked to my good friend Renne yesterday. They hoped a few more guys could help dig but they are getting it done. If I wasn't slammed at work I'd be all over it. But yes your right snopro. That's a great example

Andrew

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I offered to take tattoo pictures for "LadyDirt" !!!

I haven't heard back yet .....any day now ...any day now!

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey let's start spreading some good karma! Do a random act of kindness for someone you don't know and post what you did up! :)

Make someone's day! :beer:

Last random act of kindness that I can remember was shoveling both my neighbors walk cause I was already out there and on a roll!

Good thread Rowdy!!!
I was travelling back to work (working in Hinton at the time) and just north of Sundre was a hitch hicker with a suitcase, thought it kinda odd as it was mid January so I picked him up. It turns out that he was from Nova Scotia father of four, and heading to Grande Prairie for a job with Klassen Cats, he ran out of money in Calgary so he started hitch hicking. I dropped him off in Rocky Mountain House, bought him a motel room for the night and gave him $200.00 for bus fare and meals. I also give him my phone # and asked for nothing other than a call that he made it to GP. Hope all turned out well as I never heard from him again.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought my MOM a flower basket today. Ooops it is a special day. Happy Mother's Day Mom(even though she isnt on the site) and to all the other Mom's out there.:d

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any RAOK from the weekend?! Even if it was for your mum. :)

Top Bottom