Push turbo

taz1000

Reaction score
aneyone running one of the push kits kits on a m1000 if so how are they working. looking to turbo my M1000 but dont know what kit to buy too many to chose from.

steevo

Reaction score
I was going to get the push kit when I did mine.They make a really nice kit.The only thing I don't like about it was the oil cooler for the turbo.It looks like it doubles as the res for the turbo as well,and it is mounted UNDER the right bellypan.I don't know about you.but I have scraped over all kinds of things with mine.One whack on that cooler,and you won't know that you have no oil running through your turbo.That would be an expensive day.That was the only reason I didn't get that one.That kit probably works great for the flatlanders back east though.

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard these folks are working with stand alone fuel system developer, should make thiers a true plug and play setup. No tuning.

steevo

Reaction score
I went with the Boondocker PG turbo.If it wasn't for Reid at Boondocker Canada,which is only a few hours from me,I probably would have gone with a Twisted kit.Boondocker USA has really dropped the ball this year with their kits.Poor intructions,incomplete kits,and not enough R&D with the new EBC in my opinion.I was missing three main comonents.They should have just stuck with what was working last year instead of trying to be the high tech kit out there.Nice thing with mine was when I ran into problems,I could talk to Reid on the phone and work most things out,and finally brought it to him and he helped me in his shop.Too bad he isn't the one developing these kits,because he really knows his stuff.He is just the canadian distributor.But as any high performance kit,there are going to be growing pains and tuning that will need to be done.I do like their control box though.It is very informative as to what is going on with the system.I am getting it dialed in and it is working well.Taking me places that get my heart pumping!I have a freind who is putting on a Twisted kit tonight or tomorrow,so we will see how that goes.

taz1000

Reaction score
the twisted kit is he putting it on a 1000 would like to know how it was to install and how it runs .thats the kit i think i am going to buy.

Top Bottom