Powered mechanics creeper

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder how long the batteries last if you're always going up and down.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For lazy ass mechanics. Interesting idea but it would never fly. It is bad enough to pay 2-300 bucks for a good creeper let alone 1-2000 bucks that one would cost. It was way too big to fit under most of the stuff we work on. My snap on creeper just fits some days.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My creeper is a piece of card board or plywood. What ever is laying around.

Some day I will have cement in my shop..... Some day......

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imagine driving over that one, OOOOPS..... Pretty darn cool !

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99 % of shops I have worked in have crappy floors. use cardboard or my Mac foamy . even those overpriced Snap Off Creepers were no good in most of em. have a Cambodian Tire Big wheel creeper now with adjustable headrest and a working light, like that,but still use my Mac Foamy the most..

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The bone creeper.

Enough said.

Best one out there by far.

from my HTC

Biggest pos IMO very awkward creeper to move on IMO the humps for the wheels are to big difficult for myself to move body on creeper.
For big guys I think it would be even worse I think best creeper out there that I have used is the snap on one with the 3" wheels it will roll on gravel and has a flat bed much more comfortable I think

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Huh.
My snap on sucks balls unless there isn't even a spec of dirt.

The bone can just about tool on gravel.

from my HTC

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have the big wheel snap on?
I agree the smaller wheeled ones lick pouch they are to low small wheels with less than an inch of clearance makes it tough to roll on.
Not saying the bone doesn't roll just I find them very uncomfortable

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't like the bone either every time i see one it's usually a DOT crawling under my big truck hahaha

Last edited:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had a bunch of creepers. The one I use at work is a small snap on with the adjustable headrest. It is about 14 yrs old now. I have had lots in between but all have been junk including the big wheel snap on. The old ones were great and I got one of the new ones just after the wheel change. The wheels fell apart 3 months after I bought it. Finally replaced the wheels with princess auto ones but it gets used at home. If you guys are using cardboard you cant be doing much under the trucks or working in oil and crap lol. If you are then you must look like some of the slob apprentices we have had go through our shop. :beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the big wheel snap on about 12 yrs or so old second set if wheels and third bed on it works awesome. I have taken out and put in complete walking beams on 16 wheelers with complete means all brakes drums hubs etc all but wheels and tires worked great

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whatever creeper you like best is the one i like! lol wait, if your on a creeper that means a bill is probably gonna happen! sh*t! i like mine the best lol

Top Bottom