Most EVs Cost More to Drive Than Their Gas-Powered Rivals: Study

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was never about EV's doing chit for the environment, it is all about having the people pay more through taxation to subsidize these EV Co's and keeping people from travelling to far, along with bilking the taxpayer for further upgrades to the electrical grid. Ffs we have had LED lights and energy efficient appliances for quite a while now but yet instead of people getting outside and enjoying our short summers they install AC in the house so they can sit inside endlessly, all the while the clowns can gaslight them about global warming/climate change and send out alerts like, "heat warning" yadda yadda over the multitude of apps/social media sites to promote the fear.

Whats wrong with AC? Maybe i dont feel.like spending 24 hours a day outside.

Im happy to not be living in the stone age...

mclean

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East coast is hight 30s and low 40s with high humidity. I'd be inside for sure.

It's low mid 20s here with a slight breeze. My 2 year old and I are out 8-10 hours a day right now. I can't do 30 or more. Even high 20s...and it has nothing to do being gaslight inside haha. It's just gross

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with AC, don't take it out of context, all i was saying is the taxes and what ever else the clowns can dream up are staggering. Then people come online and complain about the exorbent fees they are paying for power etc.. well lets just look at the staggering amount of add ons to an RP then complain about the rates etc.. Not so long ago it was hot back then to when i was working in the field. I guess there is no room for folks to complain then if they are sitting inside running chit all day and have 500 power bills then is there. Lets just make minimum wage 50$ now and see where that goes so we can be ahead of the curve lol!

All good. Just not sure what you are saying. So I should like paying carbon tax if I run my AC?

The bill is what it is, but I think most people would agree that paying less is better than paying more. But AC is worth paying for if you ask me.

What if I go outside to do stuff, but when I go back inside I just want the house to be cool? is that alright?

Is there no middle ground, can I not go outside part of the day and then spend part of it inside? why is it one or the other lol

Im confused thats all.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All good. Just not sure what you are saying. So I should like paying carbon tax if I run my AC?

The bill is what it is, but I think most people would agree that paying less is better than paying more. But AC is worth paying for if you ask me.

What if I go outside to do stuff, but when I go back inside I just want the house to be cool? is that alright?

Is there no middle ground, can I not go outside part of the day and then spend part of it inside? why is it one or the other lol

Im confused thats all.

We had central air 38 years ago in our house in Saskatoon, but apparently he’s saying that’s new age $hit lol…. I too am confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom