Post your rant here

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lane Assist. Nobody around to see me change lanes and it wants to fight me with no signal light. I got mad and told the car to drive its self. After a few minutes tells me to take steering. My thought is put the phone down and drive the car yourself.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The “auto off” feature in my wife’s Highlander. They see saving the planet by saving 30 seconds of idle time at a light... I see premature wear on a starter motor..

Talked to our battery rep today , wait till you have to buy a battery!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toyota and probably a few battery wholesalers. They are different than a regular battery in order to continually restart. I’m guessing not cheap, he just said be glad you don’t have to buy one.
Just think of all the gas you are saving. You can buy one with all your saved pennies, :)

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would be more worried about the ring gear wearing out. That’s not easy to change. And in traffic wouldn’t you get hot in the summer? Air conditioning can’t work if it’s not running!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The “auto off” feature in my wife’s Highlander. They see saving the planet by saving 30 seconds of idle time at a light... I see premature wear on a starter motor..

My Mother's Escape did the same thing. She complained at the dealership and they were able to shut that feature off. ..not sure if it was just a setting or if they had to plug in a programmer.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would be more worried about the ring gear wearing out. That’s not easy to change. And in traffic wouldn’t you get hot in the summer? Air conditioning can’t work if it’s not running!

our jeep does it, but if the cabin air temp is too hot or too cold it stays running.... I hate it, I push the button and shut it off every time I drive the bloody thing.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My f150 does the same.
Easy way to shut off is to run in sport mode

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At 6am every morning, a woodpecker lands on my satellite dish and pecks right in the middle of the concave dish. Noisy af. I yell at him to knock it off but he doesn’t listen. So I throw objects at him. Then he leaves and I go back to sleep. That is my pecker rant.

maybe upgrade to a metal dish and get rid of the wooden one......:rolleyes:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheap costco propane!!! And the charge by volume!
Why the he** is it so expensive everywhere else?

Last edited:

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chit pet owners who feel the need to let their dogs bark for hours on end.
When minimum wage is $15/hr but they still forget straws in the bag. People who signal at the last second in traffic.

The more I comment in this thread, the more I wonder if I’m toxic, or people really are just a bunch of phuck heads... Trust me, I’m not perfect either..

Top Bottom