Post your rant here

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Hi! This is Julia! She wears her headphones all the time, ordering coffee, riding the elevator, job interviews...." (Bank commercial)

I hate these commercials that pander to the RUDE millennial audience. I'd like to see Julia flattened by a garbage truck when she prances onto the road and everyone is screaming warnings at her.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Hi! This is Julia! She wears her headphones all the time, ordering coffee, riding the elevator, job interviews...." (Bank commercial)

I hate these commercials that pander to the RUDE millennial audience. I'd like to see Julia flattened by a garbage truck when she prances onto the road and everyone is screaming warnings at her.

Thought exactly the same...

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol, it's posts like this that keep me coming back every day.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that follow to close on the hiway....what are you saving a millisecond? and putting us both in danger...nobody else on the hiway....won't pass wtf.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that follow to close on the hiway....what are you saving a millisecond? and putting us both in danger...nobody else on the hiway....won't pass wtf.

or in town too even. I know ur the mayor and have important chit to do and places to be, but could you **** off with your mini van already.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF, used truck market is even more stupid than before. Looking for a new to me Dmax and the prices are insane. Anything decent is grabbed by a broker and gone. Friend of mine bought a LBZ (07) 8 years ago and put 100K on it and made 4K profit selling in this market. Guess I might have to keep the old 7.3 truck a bit longer.
if it sounds to good to be true....

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or the di**head that goes 70km per hour and should be going 100 and has a line up a mile long behind him. PULL THE PUCK OVER

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dickhead cab driver making a right hand yield and turn, but don't look just pull out. Same corner 2 different cab companies. Almost took out my challenger.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or the di**head that goes 70km per hour and should be going 100 and has a line up a mile long behind him. PULL THE PUCK OVER
Sounds like most gutless motorhomes and half tons pulling big trailers in the caravan Train heading west in Berta .

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that can't hold a steady pace while driving.....Ya pass somebody and they pass you two miles down the road. Then slow down and you pass them all to repeat it all over. Lots of fun when you travel 2hrs doing the same thing over and over. Drive with cruise control if you have tourettes.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People that can't hold a steady pace while driving.....Ya pass somebody and they pass you two miles down the road. Then slow down and you pass them all to repeat it all over. Lots of fun when you travel 2hrs doing the same thing over and over. Drive with cruise control if you have tourettes.

That drives me insane! Especially when yah go to pass, and they speed up to match. Id love to have the power to revoke someones DL. Especially when I see the driver playing on a electronic device.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That drives me insane! Especially when yah go to pass, and they speed up to match. Id love to have the power to revoke someones DL. Especially when I see the driver playing on a electronic device.
This is where a Hellcat excels. When you romp on it, she kicks down 3-4 gears and the exhaust valves open...very loud. The look of shock when you go around them is priceless! And you WILL go around. Even funnier when they try to step on it to block the pass. Not happin'n.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Was it a white Dodge with mirrors up??

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is where a Hellcat excels. When you romp on it, she kicks down 3-4 gears and the exhaust valves open...very loud. The look of shock when you go around them is priceless! And you WILL go around. Even funnier when they try to step on it to block the pass. Not happin'n.

Lol, no doubt!

The dealer in Edson has a Redeye and a Demon in stock. Too rich for my blood but they are amazing machines!

Top Bottom