Post your rant here

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spandex-wearing cyclists thinking they own the roads....secondary or rural highways with less than 1m right of the white line are NOT good bike roads.
Edit: went around one this morning, looked in rear view mirror, he’s flailing his arms and flipping me the bird. As God is my witness, I wheeled left about 4’ feet and thought nothing of it. I near piled on the brakes to explain to him that SOME drivers might actually be 6’foot4”,275 lbs and cranky...and just maybe flipping people off isn’t a good life choice...but I didn’t. Perturbed me some, so I downloaded my dash cam when I got home....showed the wife....yes, I pulled over, wasn’t speeding. Anyways....

Last edited:

DragonCFI

Reaction score
Idiots by Jasper ruining it for the rest of us.

Attachments

• 67692801_2349602775124800_2281550330590134272_n.jpg
    67692801_2349602775124800_2281550330590134272_n.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 252

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy's looking at new trucks right now. Dealer took the info off his low mileage 2015 trade-in and sent it straight to the US brokers for a price. They're not even going to attempt to sell it locally on their lot! No wonder we can't buy a good used truck in this country! :rant:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ducking Wake Boats... used to dislike them, now I hate them. The Kook was ruined on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Thank god most of them left and we salvaged Monday...today.

Our old ski boat was like , BAM BAM, BAM...wake boats suck !

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don’t ever seeing a sign telling you not to drive in the river but i might of missed that, some people need a sign for everything. LOL

Some do need common sence, and need to be held accountable. I dont think anyone is allowed to just drive through any river in this province let alone a national park.

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rain on my holidays!!!
Oh well at least the quad got washed. Pretty wet in the West Country.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some do need common sence, and need to be held accountable. I dont think anyone is allowed to just drive through any river in this province let alone a national park.

some are so far away from having common sense it wouldn’t hit them even if they are stuck in the middle of a river.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spandex-wearing cyclists thinking they own the roads....secondary or rural highways with less than 1m right of the white line are NOT good bike roads.
Edit: went around one this morning, looked in rear view mirror, he’s flailing his arms and flipping me the bird. As God is my witness, I wheeled left about 4’ feet and thought nothing of it. I near piled on the brakes to explain to him that SOME drivers might actually be 6’foot4”,275 lbs and cranky...and just maybe flipping people off isn’t a good life choice...but I didn’t. Perturbed me some, so I downloaded my dash cam when I got home....showed the wife....yes, I pulled over, wasn’t speeding. Anyways....
I feel you’re pain. I’m so done with these idiots. I went around one into oncoming traffic then went down the white line sturing up dust then pulled over. Guy rode buy me flipping out. I replayed calmly Oh I’m sorry was I in your lane. Doush bag.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoulda gone back and fed him 50' of boiled dinosaur hides with the hellcat.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
totally agree with you. If they would at least show some common sense
Ducking Wake Boats... used to dislike them, now I hate them. The Kook was ruined on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Thank god most of them left and we salvaged Monday...today.

Our old ski boat was like , BAM BAM, BAM...wake boats suck !

Top Bottom