Post your rant here

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Calgary Sicamous road rally where everyone thinks if I just pass this group it will be free sailing ,when in reality it solid traffic from Stony Trail to Vernon. If you are moving forward just chill it’s not going to get better. So many accidents and deaths on this stretch recently. Arrive Alive!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canola. Sure the yellow fields look nice, but that chit is making me sneeze!

Can you even eat that crap? What is it even for?! Loose the flowers and get some cattle LOL

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Formerly called rapeseed but the marketing was a little tough to get by consumers. It’s made into cooking oil but im sure you’re aware of that.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Formerly called rapeseed but the marketing was a little tough to get by consumers. It’s made into cooking oil but im sure you’re aware of that.

People should just use butter or something. Fuk Canola Haha

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
could be. but they have this oil stuff that comes out of the ground that seems to work pretty good and doesn't give me sneeze attacks

once again i say fuk canola

do chicken wings make you have sneeze attacks? most the time they are fried in Canola Oil.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do chicken wings make you have sneeze attacks? most the time they are fried in Canola Oil.

not a real big chicken wing guy to tell you the truth.

deep fried anything is crap. (some times it does taste good though)

but it's mostly when canola is in a field growing that it bugs me the most.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what they should do is get about 5lbs of butter, melt that and fry stuff up with that instead.

boom no more canola sneezing me out

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could be. but they have this oil stuff that comes out of the ground that seems to work pretty good and doesn't give me sneeze attacks

once again i say fuk canola

Lol, I remember talking to a director at oilsands when I worked up north. He was doing a tour of the facility we were working at, with a group. I was explaining to the group, what work we were doing. (Retrieving a smart tool), the wind shifted and a lady in the group asked what the smell was. My reply was, thats the smell of money, good ole Alberta crude.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree 100% being a guy thats allergic to everything that grows. Miss the good old days when everything was cooked in lard and tasted awesome!

yeah a lot of people are alergic to it, because it's crap and unnatural for humans to eat it.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And now it’s legislated what’s best for you , they even decide how fast my taps can flow ffs.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are rebuilding Black Gold Drive in leduc. Adding another lane. Total road rebuild and pavement.

So at 6 am a crew was filling pot holes with tar and gravel and a road they gets ripped out next week.

Weird

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah a lot of people are alergic to it, because it's crap and unnatural for humans to eat it.

buying canola oil or canola oil products are supporting farmers in right here Alberta and Saskatchewan vs other oils (corn oil, etc) that are grown elsewhere.....

Canola is a big part of the farmer's income.....supporting your local farmer puts dollars right back into our economy.....so suck it up princess....lol......once those flowers fall off, your allergy's will subside

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buying canola oil or canola oil products are supporting farmers in right here Alberta and Saskatchewan vs other oils (corn oil, etc) that are grown elsewhere.....

Canola is a big part of the farmer's income.....supporting your local farmer puts dollars right back into our economy.....so suck it up princess....lol......once those flowers fall off, your allergy's will subside

get some cows lmao canola sucks and is good for nothing (besides making money mabe)

ps I'm kidding around here. Do what you need to do but I'm never going to like canola, or buy canola products.

Last edited:
Top Bottom